Kyneton Agricultural Society

Blakbelgian

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know the address for the showgrounds or what street it is on, don't believe I have ever been to this show before. Thanks in advance. :thumbsup:

Ditto, I belive it is a different spot for dogs from the Kyneton Kennel Club Show??

Does anyone know the address for the showgrounds or what street it is on, don't believe I have ever been to this show before. Thanks in advance. :thumbsup:

Ditto, I belive it is a different spot for dogs from the Kyneton Kennel Club Show??

Follow the main rd into Kyneton from the Calder freeway, turn right into ferguson before you go right into town, Right into market rd and follow around, this turns into Victoria st. The grounds will be on the left hand side.

Cheers

Rebecca

Follow the main rd into Kyneton from the Calder freeway, turn right into ferguson before you go right into town, Right into market rd and follow around, this turns into Victoria st. The grounds will be on the left hand side.

Cheers

Rebecca

Actually Rebecca's directions are good and you are going along the side and the back of the High School.

Actually Rebecca's directions are good and you are going along the side and the back of the High School.

Every year i forget about the shortcut and end up going right around the other way and having to give way to the drivers that took the shortcut :thumbsup:

The guys on the gate like to have a yarn :-p

Does anyone know the address for the showgrounds or what street it is on, don't believe I have ever been to this show before. Thanks in advance. :laugh:

Cheers

Rebecca

Thank you. :laugh:

The directions above I think are going into the 2nd exit (from Melbourne).

We take the first exit, heading past the Info centre and then 3 right hand turns (not sure of streets sorry).

It's a pretty easy town to get around though!

I think I'll take the Nav Man and hope that he takes me there :laugh: I haven't been to Kyneton in years!