Dubbo & D.k.c

Dlanigervon

For all you showies who have traveled out west and and done the Western Circuit, would have at some time met up with our President and long time Steward John Gordon at some stage or other.

John has today 17/11/2010 undergone Brain Surgery at John Hunter Hospital (Newcastle) to remove a massive tumor, the operation lasted 4.5 hours, at this stage John is still in recovery, however Lynne informs me that his vital signs are good, however they do not expect them to stabalise for approx 5 days, and more scans will be taken in the next 2 days.

For those of us who pray, please pray for John's speedy and excelent recovery.

For all you showies who have traveled out west and and done the Western Circuit, would have at some time met up with our President and long time Steward John Gordon at some stage or other.

John has today 17/11/2010 undergone Brain Surgery at John Hunter Hospital (Newcastle) to remove a massive tumor, the operation lasted 4.5 hours, at this stage John is still in recovery, however Lynne informs me that his vital signs are good, however they do not expect them to stabalise for approx 5 days, and more scans will be taken in the next 2 days.

For those of us who pray, please pray for John's speedy and excelent recovery.

Hi Guys, just an update in respect to John's recovery, I actually spoke to him this afternoon, he is very alert and said that he is feeling a lot better than he expected he would be, I passed on your well wishes, and he asked me to extend his thanks. As he said it's now time to sit and wait for the results which are expected in the next few days, and pray that they are positive, further tests will be carried out tomorrow.