----

hoffpig

I think I missed that. Those of us who are passionate about something tend to ride our horse a bit hard at times - and when we have been imbibing in the liquid that cheers, sometimes we gallop when a sedate trot would have been more suitable. And I think we all understand. The people you spoke to at the time - lets hope they understand. I am sure they do.

Could have been worse Hoffpig. If you managed to avoid getting on Ebay and maxing out your credit card buying stuff you didn't really need that's not a bad thing.

I read a news article a while back that shopping under the influence is a growing practice. :crossfingers:

Edited by poodlefan

Poor poodlefan.

Hey, you know those key start thingys you can get so your car won't start if you're over the limit!! :laugh:

One for the keyboard....????!!! :crossfingers:

Don't be too hard on yourself, many of us have been there at some point, although I think yours is definitely one for the new century!

Poor poodlefan.

Hey, you know those key start thingys you can get so your car won't start if you're over the limit!! :rofl:

One for the keyboard....????!!! :crossfingers:

Don't be too hard on yourself, many of us have been there at some point, although I think yours is definitely one for the new century!

Nah, I haven't shopped under the influence. I just read about others that have a few too many glasses of Charders and get on the computer with the plastic fantastic.

Its all good. :laugh:

No need to hide away (if you're referring to the thread I think you are talking about), there have been a lot more steamy arguments, opinions, comments put across that are a lot worse than what you said.

It's good of you to apologise, though. :laugh:

Was it the UQ petition thread, you did write some doozies in there :laugh: If it was that one you are referring to don't sweat it, I was too busy laughing to be offended or report you, no harm done.

That's very good of you "Reverend Ho" :eek:

Good on you for facing up Hoffpig. I must admit I was having a good chortle over some of your emotive and passionate posts in the UQ thread.... but seriously, no need to disappear, who hasn't posted things they regret?

Edited by Bundy's Mum

Poor poodlefan.

Hey, you know those key start thingys you can get so your car won't start if you're over the limit!! :D

One for the keyboard....????!!! :D

Social Media Sobriety Test

Might have to get them to add DOL to their code.

ETA: No piss-taking intended, sorry.

Edited by molasseslass

I always miss the fun. Good job on fessing up... there are many who never bother regardless of the reason for the poor behaviour.

As for true passion, I am not sure I blieve that MM. I have let loose many times as a younger person mainly, and it was never my 'true' feelings. More like exaggerated feelings fuelled by other substances.

I always miss the fun. Good job on fessing up... there are many who never bother regardless of the reason for the poor behaviour.

As for true passion, I am not sure I blieve that MM. I have let loose many times as a younger person mainly, and it was never my 'true' feelings. More like exaggerated feelings fuelled by other substances.

I said "true" passion, Anne. Not "exaggerated feelings fuelled by other substances". The substance I am talking about is a truely held belief and desire to communicate that belief to others, which isn't always easy and, I agree, can be delivered inappropriately at times.