Bulk Dog Food

thomo84

Hello,

I was just wondering if anyone can reccomend somewhere in Victoria, northern suburbs, or online that sells dog food cans (puppy & adult) in bulk? like 24 cans or something. We have already bought bulk dry food.

Thanks

What brand are you after?

Our local (Hoppers Crossing) Megapet will sell boxes of Nature's Gift & slabs of Advance (the only brands I buy of tinned so not sure about others). Both Puppy & Adult formulas. I see no reason why the other Megapets wouldnt do the same.

pet mince from a good butcher is a heck of a lot cheaper and better for your dog by the way :thumbsup:

Agreed,but just minced meat is not enough. There needs to be a variety of other raw meats and proteins to give a balance. I can't remember when I last fed commercial food to either of my boys.

twodoggies I meant instead of canned food, add some pet mince or raw meaty bones even to the dogs diet. I dont see any food from a can as healthy for a dog if there is a meaty alternative.

I can tell you getting bulk discounts will be hard, if you have an ABN you may be able to go straight to a wholesaler.

twodoggies I meant instead of canned food, add some pet mince or raw meaty bones even to the dogs diet. I dont see any food from a can as healthy for a dog if there is a meaty alternative.

I can tell you getting bulk discounts will be hard, if you have an ABN you may be able to go straight to a wholesaler.

I agree with your comment about the canned food. Yes, any amount of raw and fresh no matter how little MUST be better than commercially produced. Because I haven't fed commercial food for longer than I care to remember, I'm out of that side of things, but when I did, in my case, buying bulk allowed for discounts.

Hi Thomo

I have an online web store, www.fetchboy.com.au have a browse around to see what we offer and we're melbourne based with free delivery in Metro Melbourne. We don't currently have canned food in the store but we have access to it at the wholesalers and I'd be happy to arrange a discount bulk deal for you.

Drop me a line on [email protected] or call 03 9502 1233

Cheers