From Vic To Nsw

Good luck Herr Rottweiler, hope you enjoy training in NSW.

I considered moving to Vic from WA as I have relatives there, but the insane dog laws with regards to Schutzhund, Prong collars and e-collars which would prevent me training and learning in those practices and from doing what I love, learning more about gsds and schutzhund, completely put me off moving there. :thumbsup: Holiday visits only from now on.

Edited by kateshep

Hey HR :laugh:

OMG I must be living under a rock..... :thumbsup: Congrats on the new post to NSW. Say g'day to Steve for me. I'm sure you'll forgive all the NSW jokes then....well since you'll always be regarded as a Melbournian at heart :(

But I agree....we are a Nanny state here and from what it looks, it'se set to worsen.

Good luck and I'm sure I'll see you around the traps soon.

Victoria (Melbourne) is a lovely place and there's lots I miss about it except for the part where they use it as a testing dumping ground for ridiculous laws.

My highlight and amendment

"Testing" would imply the intent to change, alter, improve if found not to work. Down here when their laws don't work (in spite of the fact we 'normal' people seem to be psychic in that respect) they try to cover them over with more band bad aid laws on top of more band bad aid laws.

The Animal Acts need an enema.

LOL Erny!...and so do some of the dog groups..(some)

Hey HR :happydance2:

OMG I must be living under a rock..... :dancingelephant: Congrats on the new post to NSW. Say g'day to Steve for me. I'm sure you'll forgive all the NSW jokes then....well since you'll always be regarded as a Melbournian at heart :happydance2:

But I agree....we are a Nanny state here and from what it looks, it'se set to worsen.

Good luck and I'm sure I'll see you around the traps soon.

Hi Ki,

Thanks for the well wishes..I will say hi to Steve and no i dont mind the NSW jokes..gives me something to jab at them in meetings lol