Bunny Crushing Videos Stir Chinese Online Anger

Trunk Fighting are the latest "craze"

I quote

"Just chuck two pitties in the trunk, turn up the volume of ya stereo and drive around to the rockin car till it stops a rockin"

Open the trunk and see who survives,

This along with the above posts are disgusting and sickening to think a human could think of this!

So disgusting that I reckon it would be better if they got no 'press' at all and I do not say this wishing to offend you or any other posters in this thread Wazza Xolo. I know it may be a fine line between denial and responsibility to face up to some things but honestly I reckon these things should be acknowledged but publicly (as in giving them attention in places like forums and blogs) ignored.

We cannot stop it but don't give the nutters the satisfaction of attention and I think some of them are after that but that is only my guesss/opinion. And yes I find it very disturbing and there is a point with a lot of these animal cruelty news posts where I have to ignore them to be able to maintain a happy and useful creative disposition to be able to do any good and not be held back fighting the blues about it when I could be doing something more creative.

It happens/sh*t happens but we can only deal with the situations that are within our power, our reach and our possibilities to help for change. For the dogs good places; like for instance dogzonline and people like Troy make that possible and for that I say thank you.

Edited by LabTested
Trunk Fighting are the latest "craze"

I quote

"Just chuck two pitties in the trunk, turn up the volume of ya stereo and drive around to the rockin car till it stops a rockin"

Open the trunk and see who survives,

This along with the above posts are disgusting and sickening to think a human could think of this!

So disgusting that I reckon it would be better if they got no 'press' at all and I do not say this wishing to offend you or any other posters in this thread Wazza Xolo. I know it may be a fine line between denial and responsibility to face up to some things but honestly I reckon these things should be acknowledged but publicly (as in giving them attention in places like forums and blogs) ignored.

We cannot stop it but don't give the nutters the satisfaction of attention and I think some of them are after that but that is only my guesss/opinion. And yes I find it very disturbing and there is a point with a lot of these animal cruelty news posts where I have to ignore them to be able to maintain a happy and useful creative disposition to be able to do any good and not be held back fighting the blues about it when I could be doing something more creative.

It happens/sh*t happens but we can only deal with the situations that are within our power, our reach and our possibilities to help for change. For the dogs good places; like for instance dogzonline and people like Troy make that possible and for that I say thank you.

You dont offend me Lab tested, I see a lot in my work and I NEVER speak of it as most (including here) would be mortified, as you say it is best left unsaid.

There's no way in heck I'm watching anything like that and I had to skim across the news story. It just blows my mind how people get a kick out of doing things like that (I'm thinking drugs would surely have to be involved?) and I think the old bible saying should really be applied - an eye for an eye...

This makes me ashamed to be human, how the hell could anyone do that for ANY amount of money. Or for just enjoyment :grouphug:

I completely agree with you. I have a two year old rabbit called bunny and I love him to death - it sickens me to think these people could do this for pleasure or money. What really gets me is the fact that that stupid b***h tried to apologise - NOTHING will make up for what she did - sorry does not and will never cut it.

And someone said 'find out who they are and spit on me' - SERIOUSLY??? I would do SOO much more than spit on them.

This makes me sick to my stomach and I hope they get crucified for this.

People calling for punishment are showing their misunderstanding of the situation. These people are not "sick", or "bad".

They do this because they are conditioned to do it. It is China not Australia.

These Chinese folks protesting on the internet are probably largely comprised of a fringe group of idealistic young people and uni students, but their voices will grow over time.

What we might regard as extreme cruelty is routine in China and not regarded as cruel at all, consider what they do to dogs and cats as an example. This is not a situation where you fix a problem with "punishment", its a matter for broad social reform that take generations.

• 10 months later...