Breeder Recomendation

Sue & Waldo

Is this family aware that "fluffy" equals "needs lots of brushing and combing and possibly professional grooming"?

Will the dog be inside with the family?

If they're up for the grooming and allowing a dog inside then I'd point them hard in the direction of a Toy or Miniature Poodle - great kids dogs :love:

I have talked to them about grooming and clipping and am about to take a maltese over and show them the grooming.

Trouble is I am getting puppy clucky! :)

Avoid going to see litters then. I went to see one with a friend and took a pup from it. :)

Can't resist posting a pic of our first Tibetan Spaniel girl. Retired champion showdog, happy clean little pet, selected as a therapy dog at a children's hospital ( one key factor was her breed), & nominated for a pet hero award for alerting people to a lost toddler in a perilous situation.

I notice that another totally trustworthy breeder, in NSW, has a desexed, beautiful young adult female tibbie for adoption to a good pet home.

http://www.dogzonline.com.au/breeds/mature...tan-spaniel.asp

post-3304-1290993445_thumb.jpg

Edited by mita

Is this family aware that "fluffy" equals "needs lots of brushing and combing and possibly professional grooming"?

Will the dog be inside with the family?

If they're up for the grooming and allowing a dog inside then I'd point them hard in the direction of a Toy or Miniature Poodle - great kids dogs :hug:

I have talked to them about grooming and clipping and am about to take a maltese over and show them the grooming.

Trouble is I am getting puppy clucky! :eek:

Avoid going to see litters then. I went to see one with a friend and took a pup from it. :eek:

Good advice but so hard :)

Can't resist posting a pic of our first Tibetan Spaniel girl. Retired champion showdog, happy clean little pet, selected as a therapy dog at a children's hospital ( one key factor was her breed), & nominated for a pet hero award for alerting people to a lost toddler in a perilous situation.

I notice that another totally trustworthy breeder, in NSW, has a desexed, beautiful young adult female tibbie for adoption to a good pet home.

http://www.dogzonline.com.au/breeds/mature...tan-spaniel.asp

post-3304-1290993445_thumb.jpg

Beautiful-I passed the pic on. Thanks