You Know You're A Dedicated Dog Owner, When

Guest english.ivy

Guest belgian.blue

You see a poop [unused ofcourse] bag on the lounge and use that to wrap your lunch container in, just in case it leaks in your work bag :rofl:

Just glad it's a plain yellow one with none of the print of "how to pick up dog poop".

Now the question is, would I have still done the same if it was one of the printed bags? :D

Anyone else used those handy little yellow bags for their non related use?

I ran out of freezer bags to put their necks and wings in... I started to use the poo bag (clean one of course) :rofl:

oh, i make my friend put her babies dirty nappies in the poo bag before throwing it into my bin too.

Edited by CW EW

:rofl:

Once I was at OH's soccer game when a guy injured himself quite badly. We got some ice from the servo down the road, but had no bags to put it in... until I reached into my pocket and pulled out a few poo bags. People got a good laugh out of it but none of them could produce the goods :D

:rofl: Can't do it I'm afraid. I have a great dane, a rottyxwolfy and a staffyx so I buy garbage bags to pick up pooh.

Those little commercial baggies rarely fit around a single dog's pooh without getting your fingers in it.

Guest belgian.blue
There are poo bags with "How to pick up poo" instructions? :rofl:

They have some sort of print all over them, maybe how to bin it correctly? I only ever have the plain ones so I can't remember clearly.

But I wouldn't be surprised it they told you how to pick it up, some dog owners have no idea!

:( Can't do it I'm afraid. I have a great dane, a rottyxwolfy and a staffyx so I buy garbage bags to pick up pooh.

Those little commercial baggies rarely fit around a single dog's pooh without getting your fingers in it.

I use Nappy bags :(

Me too! And they have handles to tie them :(

Our yellow bags have handles to tie them up, they are in abundant supply at the K9 gorunds, I always grab a couple when I'm there and end up with heaps in my car!

I have used one that I had in my handbag because I wanted to cover a small box of brownies for my manager to eat the next day and didn't have anything else in the office, I didn't tell him what the bags original intended purpose was though and he doesn't have dogs so didn't know :(

I ran out of freezer bags to put their necks and wings in... I started to use the poo bag (clean one of course) :thumbsup:

oh, i make my friend put her babies dirty nappies in the poo bag before throwing it into my bin too.

My husband does that as well for the necks and wings