Litters Due In Febuary 2011

Bilbo Baggins

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Taking Phoenix back for ultrasound this weekend (hopefully, depending on car situation !!). She is now 6 weeks and showing NO signs of being pregnant. She is usually well and truly showing by now. ;)

Any news KR?

Lots of movement in Portia's belly.... kicking and poking. :eek:

I'm feeding her in the whelping box so she'll get used to it, but I think she's having a bit of trouble swinging her back legs over the entrance!! :(

Taking Phoenix back for ultrasound this weekend (hopefully, depending on car situation !!). She is now 6 weeks and showing NO signs of being pregnant. She is usually well and truly showing by now. :rofl:

Any news KR?

Lots of movement in Portia's belly.... kicking and poking. :D

I'm feeding her in the whelping box so she'll get used to it, but I think she's having a bit of trouble swinging her back legs over the entrance!! :hug:

Yes :eek: she can be taken off the list :D She is NOT pregnant anymore... she must have absorbed them. :rofl:

Taking Phoenix back for ultrasound this weekend (hopefully, depending on car situation !!). She is now 6 weeks and showing NO signs of being pregnant. She is usually well and truly showing by now. :D

Any news KR?

Lots of movement in Portia's belly.... kicking and poking. :)

I'm feeding her in the whelping box so she'll get used to it, but I think she's having a bit of trouble swinging her back legs over the entrance!! :hug:

Yes :D she can be taken off the list :) She is NOT pregnant anymore... she must have absorbed them. :rofl:

Bad luck. :rofl::eek:

Taking Phoenix back for ultrasound this weekend (hopefully, depending on car situation !!). She is now 6 weeks and showing NO signs of being pregnant. She is usually well and truly showing by now. :D

Any news KR?

Lots of movement in Portia's belly.... kicking and poking. :)

Yes :D she can be taken off the list :) She is NOT pregnant anymore... she must have absorbed them. :rofl:

Bad luck. :rofl::eek:

Joys of breeding !

Just under a week away now. Lots and lots of kicking and movement in the belly.

Whelping box is set up in the bedroom so she can sleep in it and get used to it. I think I have all my supplies ready now.

I think pregnancy agrees with Portia. She seems quite happy and content. Early on she was off her food and a little sick, but unsure if that was to do with the pregnancy or from the travel/plane fumes.

I'm getting a bit nervous now. :dancingelephant:

Just under a week away now. Lots and lots of kicking and movement in the belly.

Whelping box is set up in the bedroom so she can sleep in it and get used to it. I think I have all my supplies ready now.

I think pregnancy agrees with Portia. She seems quite happy and content. Early on she was off her food and a little sick, but unsure if that was to do with the pregnancy or from the travel/plane fumes.

I'm getting a bit nervous now. :(

Wishing you all the best and a smooth whelping

But it means it won't be a Feb litter! :D

That's ok, I'll stay in here though, we Feb bunch are a small one!

Good luck Paps!!!

Fingers crossed for a smooth whelping for you!

Ummmm I'm out of this thread now! :laugh:

We're not quite done, shouldn't be too long though.

But it means it won't be a Feb litter! :D

That's ok, I'll stay in here though, we Feb bunch are a small one!

Good luck Paps!!!

Fingers crossed for a smooth whelping for you!

Ummmm I'm out of this thread now! :laugh:

We're not quite done, shouldn't be too long though.

Done yet? Waiting for update.