Litters Due In Febuary 2011

Bilbo Baggins

Sorry but its not good news..

8 maybe more babies all deceased at various times of gestation. Mina colapsed lung, re inflated but unable to breath on her own for several hours.

I am now home and hope to pick her up later tonight or early morning?

Bugga.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry but its not good news..

8 maybe more babies all deceased at various times of gestation. Mina colapsed lung, re inflated but unable to breath on her own for several hours.

I am now home and hope to pick her up later tonight or early morning?

Bugga.

Mastini how awful. I hope Mina is well. :grouphug:

Thanks she is fine, came home last night. Now just have to get her through her loss. Felt sorry for her last night poor thing was just so lost looking for something thats not there ;) By this morning a 75kg beast tearing up my house looking for something that is not there p**ed me off and she got growled at :eek: She looked at me with shock and promptly lay down and went to sleep :laugh:

I'm now proving myself completely mad and planning my next litter :eek::o

Thank you everyone and I will be certain to pop back in and see all your beautiful pups :(

Been a hectic day, had the labour ward happening this morning plus a general ward with hubby in it, (dying he was ofcourse) First pup was born at approx 2.45 then after that it was just one after the other. Nature called me and while I was away for a short time she had 3 more, lost 2 little boys, not even mouth to mouth would get them going. So we have ended up with 3 boys and 1 girl. Keeping my fingers crossed she doesn't have any more lol but feels empty now.

Congrats to Paps & kemulvak on your early, safe arrivals!!

~nerves settling in here~ :provoke:

due this Saturday.........Maternity haircut on Monday night & my mentor predicted babies today. Still no temp drop, no change in behaviour, no change in appetite. She has milk & had a slight showing on Monday afternoon.

Have double checked that I have all the whelping supplies I need (about 100 times).

Constantly checking her belly to make sure the babies are still moving.

WAITING SUCKS! LOL

ETA - My mentor is concerned that she doesnt quite have a big enough pelvis to whelp naturally.........Vets number on speedial just in case!

Edited by gone troppo

Congrats to Paps & kemulvak on your early, safe arrivals!!

~nerves settling in here~ :rolleyes:

due this Saturday.........Maternity haircut on Monday night & my mentor predicted babies today. Still no temp drop, no change in behaviour, no change in appetite. She has milk & had a slight showing on Monday afternoon.

Have double checked that I have all the whelping supplies I need (about 100 times).

Constantly checking her belly to make sure the babies are still moving.

WAITING SUCKS! LOL

ETA - My mentor is concerned that she doesnt quite have a big enough pelvis to whelp naturally.........Vets number on speedial just in case!

Can you clarify what you mean by "slight showing" please?