Litters Due In Febuary 2011

Bilbo Baggins

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well another litter born here, Holly had 2 girls and 2 boys this afternoon. All doing ok at the moment but holly seems to have inverted nipples, the two back ones are fine. Anyone got any ideas?

How are your puppies doing dunnwarren ?

Mine are now 5 days old weights below

Katy (Ruby first born) birth weight - 235 weight @ 5 days of age 299 g

Shania (BT 2nd born) birth weight - 250g weight @ 5 days of age 335g

Miranda (Ruby 3rd born)birth weight - 280 weight @ 5 days of age 377g

• 2 weeks later...

Well both my girls..mother jessica (4 babies.. 2 girls ..2 boys) & daughter .(2 boys ..1 girl)..had their pups on 26th ..daughter was early.. thought she would get in on the act

Usually i am just so excited with my new babies but we have been totally devistated by the cyclone..we are on the beach at the worst hit area

So as we are not in our home but staying with friend it just makes life even harder at the moment.Mothers are in the living area with my other girls so they are not happy

We are all sleeping on the floor together

But all babies fat & well...

Well both my girls..mother jessica (4 babies.. 2 girls ..2 boys) & daughter .(2 boys ..1 girl)..had their pups on 26th ..daughter was early.. thought she would get in on the act

Usually i am just so excited with my new babies but we have been totally devistated by the cyclone..we are on the beach at the worst hit area

So as we are not in our home but staying with friend it just makes life even harder at the moment.Mothers are in the living area with my other girls so they are not happy

Congratulations Redkidsmum on the arrival of your litters - I hope this your new litters makes you smile a little and warms your heart after all the devastation you have experienced - thinking of you and hope that things will only get better soon.

Jess xoxo

Ahemm which is which as in connect what litter to due date. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Ahemm which is which as in connect what litter to due date. :hug::laugh::o

Jessica was the one due on 28th ..4 pups..2 girls ..2 boys

Tameeka came in early she was listed on the March litters due 2nd

3 pups ..2 boys..1girl

• 4 weeks later...