December Treasure Hunt! 2010 - Photo Challenge

Ashanali

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The bubble ones are ace :o

I wonder if mine would play with bubbles, how much are the bubble machines?

Duh! I rushed out and bought one after seeing Frodos mums pics a few months ago, what a waste of money on my useless bloody whippets. Only Puck and Penny showed very mild interest and as soon as they got one sniff of the bubbles even that disappeared, just like the bloody bubbles! :(

you will never know if you don't try :(

get a cheap one ( hand held ) first see if they like the bubbles then get the machine one..easier taking photo's then sit back turn it on and clcik away :)

pop into the frenchie thread to see more of them with the bubbles .....it's getting lonely in there as no one is posting

Edited by Frodo's mum

Duh! I rushed out and bought one after seeing Frodos mums pics a few months ago, what a waste of money on my useless bloody whippets. Only Puck and Penny showed very mild interest and as soon as they got one sniff of the bubbles even that disappeared, just like the bloody bubbles! :(

I still surpriesed your whippets didn't like it...I really though they would be flying round chasing them :)

CAMERA

My awesome Chrissy present

5298357826_1cf2135275.jpg

DROOL

I know it is not that interesting, but I have been trying pretty hard to do some useful adjustments to my photos to make them look nicer This I think will be my challeng this coming year

5298493778_751d353c00.jpg

Edited by altheau

very pretty lic. Well done, it always looks like icing sugar waterfalls to me.

I tried one of these but it didn't turn out. I haven't worked out how to do it yet. I understand in principle, you need a long exposure but mine was a dismal failure.

I tried one of these but it didn't turn out. I haven't worked out how to do it yet. I understand in principle, you need a long exposure but mine was a dismal failure.

Aperture of around 22 (or greater), set it on something solid (or a tripod), use either a trigger or the timer to set it off. You may need to do a few before you get your settings spot on.

Aperture of around 22 (or greater), set it on something solid (or a tripod), use either a trigger or the timer to set it off. You may need to do a few before you get your settings spot on.

I did this but mine still came out blurred and overexposed. I need to keep trying though, thanks for the tips, I'm not sure if I had it on f22, that might have been part of the problem.