December Treasure Hunt! 2010 - Photo Challenge

Ashanali

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have a manhunt going on in my little town. When I first saw this helicopter coming in to land I thought it was some of Oprahs tourists but then a bloke in camoflauge fatigues, lugging what looked like a machine gun appeared from a car and climbed in.

HIGH5247940573_941ab24391_b.jpg

DONT TOUCHor you'll get your head blown off.

5247921913_2ca79a78f1_b.jpg

Edited by Kirislin

We have a manhunt going on in my little town. When I first saw this helicopter coming in to land I thought it was some of Oprahs tourists but then a bloke in camoflauge fatigues, lugging what looked like a machine gun appeared from a car and climbed in.

HIGH5247940573_941ab24391_b.jpg

DONT TOUCHor you'll get your head blown off.

5247921913_2ca79a78f1_b.jpg

scary stuff. Great photos though

I got a bit nervous when they saw me, they had their own photographer with them and he spotted me first and spoke to them. They all turned their backs to me then. When I was walking back to my car a bloke in civvies was heading in to the depot. He had a shaved head and a pistol in a holster on his hip, I dont think it was a cop issue one though, looked more like something out of a western with a carved wooden handle. I said to him, so have you got him yet. I saw him hesitate, as if thinking whether he should answer me or not, then he just kept walking. I said to him, dont you talk to Muggles. :thumbsup: He just kept going.

Puzzle or really Puzzled

post-33810-1291953288_thumb.jpg

:rofl: That is so sweet, but I'm puzzled too - what is on his head ? :laugh:

Very nice, good sharp shot of the helicopter :rofl:

Rotten mum and dad for washing me! :laugh:

Oh poor boy :laugh: Love the bottom left one :D

I said to him, dont you talk to Muggles.

priceless :rofl::rofl::rofl:

x2 :rofl: