Steve Empty Your Inbox

Guest Pandii

Here's the problem.

I have enquiries for the auctions, pacers help, pacers new clubs, the awards, MDBA membership and MDBA courses and general info on dog related stuff including the new working parties we are setting up etc .

Some of these things I have to pass onto the board,sometimes I dont come to dogz for a day or two depending on where I am and what's on, and its hard to answer them all in good time and keep them where I need them to be in order to deal with them effectively.I can get up to 50 P.Ms over night and its a constant struggle with the system and easy for me to miss you so its much better for everyone if anything you need me for is either done via email or phone. Notifying me through the PM system of a payment or a donations etc makes it easy for me to miss.

So I understand its a pain for everyone else but it makes life much easier for me if it all comes through email and I keep it all nicely where it needs to be depending on what it is.

Julie

Steve if you actually *disable* PMs on the board then (to my knowledge) people get a different error message when they try to PM you (that PMing you is disabled and not just that your inbox is full). If you do that and pop a message to that effect in your signature (with your email address) you might stop some of the confusion.