Banjo Seems Depressed..

jazawayaya

Lately Banjo has seemed very depressed and sooky....

He has been walking around looking all sooky and hasn't wanted to play or hasn't been getting terribly excited about walks like he usually does.

He is also following me around everywhere which is not like him. As I talk he is sitting on my feet. When I was on the couch he was right next to me basically on top of me.

Usually he sleeps under the bed or at the end of the bed but the last week he has been right next to me :)

If I am making dinner he will lie right on the floor next to me.

He isn't showing any signs of being sick at all... Anybody know what it could be?

He does seem to be barking more at sounds that never used to bother him like planes as well... Another thing I have noticed is when he and Luda play fight she is beating him every time- do you think that could make making him depressed?

Or am I just looking into the whole thing to much? Can dogs even get depressed?

What's the weather been like in SA? Dogs are picking up on the storms and atmospheric pressure a fair bit at the moment. Something that's probably quite different for them given the majority of them have only known drought conditions.

What's the weather been like in SA? Dogs are picking up on the storms and atmospheric pressure a fair bit at the moment. Something that's probably quite different for them given the majority of them have only known drought conditions.

It's been funny - most of the time Charlie can hear a storm coming but the last few days it's taken him by surprise. Again today warm and sunny - but yesterday started the same way. They definitely pick up on storms - not just the atmospheric ones either....