Banjie Loves Apples :-p

jazawayaya

Benson loves apples, and we recently discovered he also likes loquats. We have a loquat tree which recently fruited and dropped the fruit on the ground. He gobbled it up every chance he got.

He also loves watermelon.

Erik eats any fruit or vegetable you care to toss his way. He especially like zucchini and cucumber. If you start eating an apple he follows you around relentlessly until you finish it and give him the core. Kivi thinks he's mad.

Cute pics!

My parents' dog will come running if you peel a mandarin or chop up an apple. Or pluck a grape off the stem (NOTE - they fed her an occasional grape before they found out they were toxic - of course she misses out on them now, much to her disgust.) To this day she still comes running from the other side of the house if a grape has been plucked from the stem and she is nine now. She must have a great memory because she hasn't had a grape since she was about two!

I have nicknamed her 'fruitbat' because she has ears that vaguely remind me of a bat and she likes fruit. I am very original.

All ours adore apple, it's used as a training treat on occasions.

They also love watermelon, rockmelon, pineapple (including the peel).

Poppy eats lettuce too.

Our dogs also have funny things they don't like. Gracie HATES egg. Maizie won't eat some things with certain texture, like a french fry or a chicken nugget!

James love blueberries. As well as apple, banana, mango, strawberry, etc. Blueberries are the clear favourite though.

And tissues. He will quite happily filch tissues off tables and eat them.

Mine too. Especially used ones. :dunce::dummy:

Hugo loves apple and carrot the most. He gets pretty angry at the carrot when he's trying to eat it though. Ends up barking his head off at it and ferociously attacking it before he is certain that it's dead and he can begin chewing properly.

My three like the usual... bananas, apple, carrots & pawpaw but they also REALLY love cucumbers...crunch crunch crunch. I saw Penny pulling the strawberries off the bush and eating them yesterday (I had been accusing OH of eating them) :dummy:

Edited by Boronia

Sasha would walk through fire for some cat poo... also duck poo is apparently a delicacy, although she knows better than to try to pick it up on our walks.

But she also loves cheese and apples, and will nibble corn off the cob if you hold and rotate it for her. :eek: