~millie My Precious Velvet Girl~

PeiLuvR

It is with intense pain, distress and heartache that i begin to type this memorium.

I don't know where to begin..

I think, i feel so incapable to do this right now.. I will try my best.

It doesn't feel right that this has happened, I DIDN'T WANT HER TO LEAVE ME, not like this, not this year.. TOO MUCH PAIN has been brought to my family this year, and now MILLIE HAS GONE TOO :rofl:

~THE APPLE OF MY EYE, THE BIGGEST JOY IN MY LIFE, MY EVERYTHING~

Millie 'My Million Dollar Baby' U GAVE ME SO MUCH LOVE, SO MUCH HOPE, SO MUCH COMPANIONSHIP :eek:

I will love u NOW AND FOREVER,

ALL OF OUR MEMORIES TOGETHER, HELD SO DEEP IN MY HEART TO BE CHERISHED :o:) ;)

REST IN PEACE MILLIE PILLY ;)

Goodbye MY PRECIOUS VELVET PRINCESS

IMG_0097.jpg

Edited by PeiLuvR

It is going to take a LOT OF TEARS AND A LOT OF TIME to come to terms with :)

BUT I HAVE TO BE STRONG FOR SARGE NOW.

HE IS SO CONFUSED ABOUT WHERE SHE IS, it is heartbreaking to watch him sniffing everything in search of her :thumbsup:

I hav to keep an eye on him, i don't want him going thru a deep depression. I've been there and MILLIE HELPED ME OUT OF IT. NOW I HAV TO DO IT ON MY OWN AND BE THE STRONGEST I CAN BE.

Thank u to everyone xxx

Thank u all, it means a lot to hav other doggy ppl to be so understanding at this horrible time.

I am finding it very difficult. I hav a lot of love and support, i will get thru this.

SHE WAS TOO YOUNG.

BUT in reality - She was born with a problem, a congenital defect of her windpipe. From day 1 her life was a struggle.

She had lots of treatment and a surgery to rectify the problem, very very early on.

Over the past 2 years other problems had arisen, which all became contributing factors..

Millie passed away in a very sudden emergency situation. I was frantic. The scariest day of my life.

Her thin and narrow 'cat like upper airways' failed her.

I did all that i could.

Now she is at Peace and no more struggle :D

I did all that i could.

Now she is at Peace and no more struggle :)

try and take some comfort in this.

I am very very sorry for your loss :D Hugs to you and Sarge

RIP Millie, run free at Rainbow Bridge :(

I know how you feel, losing my own heart dog to a tragic accident earlier this year. I still cry at unexpected times. She will live in your heart forever. So sorry for your loss. At least she will be free of troubles and pain now.

Badboys i would like to say thank u,

without a lot of ur guidance and understanding in the breed i wouldn't know as much as i do.

Over the years u hav been knowledgable and supportive to me. Every bit of info u hav ever given and any websites and links has taught me that little bit more about the Shar Pei, so Thank You. I too was very upset when u lost Charm :rofl: I hope Dylan and Jazzy are doing well. Giv them a hug and pat for me please.

I would also like to thank Peibe/Steph. Without her i would never have found out about Dogs Online and i would have made sum terrible mistakes had i not chatted online in another forum with her. Steph taught me sum really good Do's and Don'ts' !!!

Without Steph i would be extra lonely right now - If i had never met u/chatted with u I WOULD NOT HAVE SARGE TODAY.

Thank You Steph for bringing the whole Shar Pei Rescuing 'concept' into my life and for trusting me to be a good 'Foster Failure Mother' to Sarge

Another thank you - to Miss Squish. Whenever i needed to talk about dog stuf u were always the first on the fone. We hav talked for hours about our pei and silly things they hav gotten upto. U were also a very big help in organising Sarge's flight from Nsw for me. I was a poor uni student at the time and didn't have a clue where to start!!

I want to Thank You so much for posting on my behalf when i was clearly unable to do so.

I had dreams of Millie and Asia meeting one day, :laugh: I even considered moving to Adelaide!

I guess i will have to badger u with all of Sargey's antics now.

Thanx to everybody who has posted. Sympathy and Condolence is a tough thing but quite helpful.

Edited by PeiLuvR