Cheap Tips On How To Feed A Dog

perrin

She cleans the car everytime i go somewhere in it. As soon as i come home she is right at the grill. She likes them crispy. :)

I didn't realise she was eating so many of them though. I couldn't work out why she wasn't hungry and she has barely come inside for the last few days as she chases them round the yard. :thumbsup:

I hope they don't make her sick.

yeah our chooks used to like em.... they would here the car come home and they would mob the car. you could hardly open the doors... without hitting one in the head.

we never had to have the grill on the car cleaned tho. no chooks now tho.. so i have to get it cleaned.

trust a matian to find food in the back yard.

They are gross. I squeal like a girl (well i am one) everytime one lands in my hair. I freaked out when i was driving along and there was one in the car flapping around. :wave:

When you walk through the paddock they take flight and they are so freaky. I scared a bunch of them and they commited suicide in my old bath tub that i use for a horse water trough.

post-15010-1291891532_thumb.jpg

The horses are too scared to drink out of their troughs because the stupid things are floating around in there. I have to keep scooping them out.

Oh wow Perrin, looks like you have a few locuts there! Which side of Bendigo are you? I'm just out of Marong and I can't say I've seen them quite that condensed.

My female GSD likes chasing them and she catches them just like she catches bees! I just wish they'd hurry up and get blown out to sea.

Miss Maddy we are at Goornong/Barnadown. They are a real pain here.

My o/h said he had never heard so much girly screaming. :laugh:

post-15010-1292228456_thumb.jpg

I made my brother run through them so i could take a picture. Gee he is gullible. ;) Of course i started running the other way. :p

Ok, so they weren't that bad here, now the bastards have started laying! :rofl:

Not quite sure where I stand with spraying though, as I'm renting and the website says landowners are to spray, etc.

Don't spray - just invite lots of Dally over for a feast! :confused::rofl: