Family Pet Dog Killed In Acid.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13...ucket-ACID.html

Brutal thugs have killed a family's pet dog by plunging his head into a bucket of acid.

Distraught Kerry Chambers, 27, got home after taking her four children to school to find their beloved dog, Bronson, had been killed.

The seven-year-old Staffordshire bull terrier had suffered horrific injuries to his face.

Ms Chambers initially thought Bronson had been attacked by a fox or rats, but an examination by vets revealed he had been forced into a bucket of deadly acid.

What sort of sick person(s) would do this? :)

article-1337731-0C6D25B2000005DC-550_468x660.jpg

The family believe Bronson was stolen from their village home as they slept and then dumped back into her garage after being attacked.

They have had the good-natured dog since he was a pup.

She said: 'Bronson was an absolutely lovely dog. The best dog anyone could wish for, he was brilliant and everyone that came to our house loved him.

'He was so friendly, laid-back and he would not hurt a fly. The kids adored him and he really was at the heart of our family.'

I really really hope that karma is real.

RIP Bronson

I wonder if there was a reason he was targetted. There are plenty of beloved family pets that bark the neighbourhood down or behave in other ways that make them less beloved by others.

This is true Poodlefan.....and I've heard of many cases of 'baiting' nuisance dogs but the method of death????????????????????????? So sick.

• 2 weeks later...