(semi) Rare Breeds Playing

RallyValley

I took these photos yesterday of a DOLers dogs. They are both english breeds and so photogenic. :)

5253397657_1395ed80b2.jpg

20101211-PC113920 by rallyvalley, on Flickr

5254006764_de15fb9050.jpg

20101211-PC113921 by rallyvalley, on Flickr

And cause he is just the most photogenic boy;

5253397309_f3b8fe2aca.jpg

20101211-PC113915 by rallyvalley, on Flickr

5254005386_6f7e871b1c.jpg

20101211-PC113912 by rallyvalley, on Flickr

Anyone else have similar photos to share? :) (I feel bad starting a whole thread just for me so please do :) )

Edited by RallyValley

Who's OES? :D *eek* all that coat! Do they show it? I'm in awe - both gorgeous dogs!

He belongs to the user SparkyTansy's sister (who is also a user whose name I cannot remember). He is shown, his shown name is BISS Ch Bobbysox Trail Blazer and he is a pretty sweet boy. Loves all the attention :thumbsup:

they're not common, but they certainly aren't rare. Visit my sisters house and you can see a kennel full of setters if you like :D (and my mum and sister used to live in WA and had them over there too... but that was about 10 year ago now.)

Still, totally gorgeous dogs. ;)

they're not common, but they certainly aren't rare. Visit my sisters house and you can see a kennel full of setters if you like :) (and my mum and sister used to live in WA and had them over there too... but that was about 10 year ago now.)

Still, totally gorgeous dogs. :rofl:

That would be heaven ;) Setters are so adorable! It certaintly is a rare combination of breeds to play togther. :rofl:

DMA I am so estatic about the E-30 too :D

:confused: What is your friends prefix? :rofl:

Kohanui. She doesn't breed or show much at all anymore (her kids are into sports, so weekends are full already!) her last litter was years ago, and she only has a few setters now with only one boy show-able really. GORGEOUS dogs though!!!

:confused: What is your friends prefix? :rofl:

Kohanui. She doesn't breed or show much at all anymore (her kids are into sports, so weekends are full already!) her last litter was years ago, and she only has a few setters now with only one boy show-able really. GORGEOUS dogs though!!!

Agree! And from the ones I have met they seem like very easy to live with dogs. :rofl: