2. 2. Preferred Time

• Morning
    • Afternoon
  3. 3. How Often?

• Weekly
    • Fortnightly
    • Monthly

Hi!

I have seen there are a couple of meets around the Brisbane area but nothing really central for owners like myself who live in the city.

I would just like to see if there is much interest in a regular (fortnightly perhaps?) play group at New Farm or Paddington where the dogs can have some supervised play and the people can have a picnic and meet some new friends.

Unfortunately we only know two people who have dogs also and I would love my girl to meet some new doggy friends and have a play.

Thanks,

Ash (and Frankie)

We have only just started organising regular meets, I did a poll on my thread and the vote went for alternate meets on Northside and Southside

Not saying you cant organise anything, just letting you know that it might be hard to get together, we have only had one meet so far and only 2 people showed up lol

• 1 month later...

We have been having sharpei picnic nearly every month for the past 12 months at Nudgee Beach and get at least 12 dogs and about the same amount of people. All doggies pei and non-pei dogs are welcome. Usually we meet at Nudgee Beach but last one was at Kalinga Park which is near Wooloowin and only 10 mins from the city.

With Woofstock at the end of February our next meet will probably be end of March.