Stud Form Question..

Shazzapug

Dogs Queensland Rule 36 (4) (f) states:

The application for registration is accompanied by a duly completed service certificate which must be signed at the time of stud by both parties. Should a stud agreement be made this should be signed by both parties at the same time and be forwarded to CCC(Q) office with litter registration form.

Not sure if this rule (or similar) applies in other states but usually the requirement is pretty simple.

1. Take or send your in season bitch to the stud dog owner.

2. The bitch is serviced by the stud dog at the appropriate time.

3. You pay the stud fee upon collection of your bitch and the stud dog owner supplies you with a signed service certificate.

I have a stud serve agreement that lists dates of matings, payment requirements and current health status of the sire at the time of mating. That is signed by both parties and a copy goes to the bitches owner.

I fill out the stud form and sign it at the time of the last mating. I hold it until payment is made.

The bitch owners have confirmation, signed by me that the dog serviced the bitch so this is indisputable. They also then can not register the litter without paying stud fee.

I'm glad my boys aren't used at stud often. It's a pain.

I have a stud serve agreement that lists dates of matings, payment requirements and current health status of the sire at the time of mating. That is signed by both parties and a copy goes to the bitches owner.

I fill out the stud form and sign it at the time of the last mating. I hold it until payment is made.

The bitch owners have confirmation, signed by me that the dog serviced the bitch so this is indisputable. They also then can not register the litter without paying stud fee.

I'm glad my boys aren't used at stud often. It's a pain.

This is only the second time I have let anyone use my dogs and I agree its a pain.