Rising Stars For 2011

Bilbo Baggins

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my rising star had her first 3 shows last weekend!

At bulla she was the only one entered in her class and then was beaten in breed run offs but we tabled the pups which was nice casue she behaves so well on the table hahaha she was a trooper gaiting behind another golden bay for the first time and that was... cough... fun bahaha

Second show was the golden open show she went 4th out of 6 in the class and she was second youngest so she went very well but was a bit naughty!!

Then last but far from lest we entered the scottish breeds dog match, she went second in baby puppy bitch (scottie won) and that was out of about 5 or 6?? beating the goldens who beat her earlier in the day at the open show! and she looked amazing! here are some pics of my lil star Dallas! sorry maybe more then a few i cant help it bahaha

IMG_4363edit.jpg

IMG_4407edit.jpg

IMG_4402edit.jpg

IMG_4551dallas.jpg

At bulla she was the only one entered in her class and then was beaten in breed run offs but we tabled the pups which was nice casue she behaves so well on the table hahaha she was a trooper gaiting behind another golden bay for the first time and that was... cough... fun bahaha

Second show was the golden open show she went 4th out of 6 in the class and she was second youngest so she went very well but was a bit naughty!!

Then last but far from lest we entered the scottish breeds dog match, she went second in baby puppy bitch (scottie won) and that was out of about 5 or 6?? beating the goldens who beat her earlier in the day at the open show! and she looked amazing! here are some pics of my lil star Dallas! sorry maybe more then a few i cant help it bahaha

IMG_4551dallas.jpg

Go Dallas you little star!!!!!!!!!!

My rising star had a great weekend at Yass...it was very cold but she went BOB on both Saturday and Sunday and then on Sunday went Minor Puppy in Group.

It was cold wasn't it!

Well doen to your girl.

My two rising star boys did well at Yass on the Sat with my baby puppy Dante getting 1st in Sweeps out of a big class and then Baby Puppy in GRoup and my older boy Yngvie going BOB :thumbsup:

My rising star had a great weekend at Yass...it was very cold but she went BOB on both Saturday and Sunday and then on Sunday went Minor Puppy in Group.

Oh you had a name change!

Saw your girl at Yass, she looked lovely out there, thought you had it won for MIG on Sat too.

IMG_4402edit.jpg

Love this pic and had to see where she came from and I got it right - she is one of Jane's babies :thumbsup: She has a presence about her. I wish you luck with her future - but I don't think you will need it - Beautiful puppy.

• 2 weeks later...

Here are my 2011 Rising Stars

Jumabaar Pretty in Pink "Franky"

Franky-2-M.jpg

Franky-1-M.jpg

And the boy I co-own

Jumabaar Helta Skelta "Cahill"

Cahill-3-M.jpg

Cahill-2-M.jpg

I realised on the weekend that I need to make a little more effort in visiting Cahill at his pet home for training. He was getting soooo confused the poor little muffin but trying his best to behave- which meant saying hello to all the dogs in the ring and the judge and the flies and the shadows and the leaves..... I love babies and their ability to be distracted by anything!! Franky was a little robot dog- she just wanted food and when she worked out that standing still got you treats then thats what she was going to do. It made gaiting interesting though :rofl:

This is my new hopeful.

She will exported in the near future.

She is Am Ch Marchwind Jersey Shores aka Snooki

She titled in 10 days with 3 majors

Foret it the photo will not up load. lol

Edited by oakway

[we love our little boy basset fauve has done us proud with 13 junior in groups yet to take the big one soon

attachment=238781:58271_751.jpg]

post-39439-0-32912000-1308628474_thumb.jpg

Edited by fraggy