Rising Stars For 2011

Bilbo Baggins

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in December last year I took on a new bitch to show. She is now 8mths old and after a few shows in December has already made her presence felt in the line up.

We kicked off the new year at the Wollondilly show winning a nice 10point BCC and RuBOB (to her litter brother), then took out Minor Puppy in Show .

I'm really looking forward to running around rings with this little girl and her dad who is also a new addition to my show team.

Juliestack1.jpg

I've got some gorgeous pics of Hagen, the new Fauve Katherine Wishart is importing to post but I can't seem to get them off the email. Hagen arrives in a couple of weeks and will be seen around the traps in Melbourne.

Can't wait to meet him :D

Here is a pic of my 2011 hopeful (she is the pup on the left). Winter made her show ring debut on Saturday with Baby Puppy in Group at Maryborough champ show :D Her litter brother (on the right) took Baby in Group the following day!

1z4b9eu.jpg

Beautiful babies folks!! :cheer:

Our young man had a couple of shows in 2010, winning Baby in Show at the NSW Borzoi specialty in October at just on 12 weeks old - yay!!

He'll be out and about this year:

Stack18wks.jpg3dec1-1.jpg

Hope to see of your lovely babes out there!!

This is my young hopeful Ella, I love her to bits. She already got off to a good start with PUPPY IN GROUP on New Years Day :thumbsup: she has also managed a few MINOR PUPPY IN GROUP's so hopefully her luck continues :laugh:

I don't really care how we go as long as we are learning and having fun along the way :(

RIMG0001-1.jpgIMGP8982.jpg

Edited by Tobster