52 Weeks For Dogs 2011

~*Shell*~

He's smiling at a kookaburra! :D he's really funny about birds. He doesn't pay any attention unless it's a kookaburra or a swan/pelican (really big birds). Kookaburras I think he just tries to work out what the hell the noise they're making is and swans/pelicans he just can't work out what they are end of sentence. I think he's confused because swans and pelicans are so big but I have no idea why kookaburras fascinate him. He doesn't try to chase them, he just watches with a massive smile on his face! :rofl:

(probably should mention, I plan on making a story book with the photos, but do it as I go, so I don't have to think it all up at the end, Helen, you helped with the development of this idea :) so the titles are the story :laugh: )

That's a good idea CM. Can't wait to see how their stories develop!

LL love that shot of Lottie,

Flick, your boy Louie looks like such a goof ball, and I mean that in the nicest possible way. :shrug:

DSO, is that flower real? Nice shot.

MM, Hector does look rather miffed!! But a cute shot all the same.

Kick, nice shots, love the play shot!

TLC - he absolutely is a goof ball... I had another one with his lips tucked up.... I call it the old man missing his dentures... I probably posted it before but here it is anyway.

5338361203_db9cf98a59.jpg

I almost used this as my week 2 pic but I already have a portrait of him in there so thought I'd mix it up a bit.

Flick - I love the old man shot!! It's so cute! Especially with his expression too!

LL - She's so pretty!! Almost makes me want one!! (The coat is the only thing stopping me) Hopefully you didn't get too affected by the floods!

Thanks TLC - Wanted to use the last small one for my Week 3 but... my brother said give it a few minutes and you'll see which one you should use. I couldn't go past the capture of intense play between the dogs. She completely owned him after this shot was taken. He walked inside like a sad sack :shrug:

Esky the husky, poor Esky looks out of sorts there

TLC loving these action shots you are taking

MTD, that is definately an "I hate the bath" look if every I saw one LOL

Weibritty, Marlo sure loves that toy

Shell, I agree, very happy dog there

Dogsportobsessed, Jess looks ready to hit the town

Mavericksmission, love that face

Kickass they are having some fun there

FlickMac, how funny is that pose from Louie

Lovelottie, beautiful photo

Wuffles, he looks ready to do some heeling :rofl:

Anway, here is my photo for week 2. My first photo for the year had a vintage look just by chance but I have decided to sick with the theme and go retro this year. What could be more retro than a peace sign :rofl:

5355942466_46fb08deb3.jpg

Thanks Terranik. I had to get out of bed early for this one, nearly killed me LOL. I wanted to use this wall for my photo, the street is very quiet on a weekend morning but very busy later.

Edited by helen