52 Weeks For Dogs 2011

~*Shell*~

Beautiful shot of Spence!

Piper, look forward to my puppy shots with the new camera, it sounds awesome!

MTD, I always knew it was the cocker in him. Those bunnys are awesome with the 4 limbs great for my 4 to play tug with. The toy box is full of bunny arms and legs. :laugh:

Beautiful shot of Spence!

Piper, look forward to my puppy shots with the new camera, it sounds awesome!

MTD, I always knew it was the cocker in him. Those bunnys are awesome with the 4 limbs great for my 4 to play tug with. The toy box is full of bunny arms and legs. :laugh:

Love the photo of spence . he looks so comfy

Piper :cheer: another sony user :laugh:

TLC have the bunnies got a name ? where can Maggie get one from ? not sure if it will last tho she is very rough on soft toys we usually have to stick to the tuffies

Great Pics everyone ;-

Piper Beautiful shots, and gorgeous bubbas

Gila such serenity, all ready for winter :-)

Tic Lovely shot, my whipps love those bunnys

WagsalotGreat shot, he looks pleased with himself

Awsome pics love me :thumbsup:

Great shots guys! Those little bubby Borders are gorgeous!

Spence is all set for winter with his giant Queen size blanket:

22/52

Gorgeous photo of Spence. he looks so snug and comfy.

Piper :cheer: another sony user :laugh:

TLC have the bunnies got a name ? where can Maggie get one from ? not sure if it will last tho she is very rough on soft toys we usually have to stick to the tuffies

We are a rare breed MTD!! LOL. I need to spend some more time with it and familiarise myself with the extra buttons and fnd where things are. Like the exposure compensation - I am yet to find it on this camera!

Our local cheap store - cheap As Chips carries the bunnies, I have also seen them in Go-lo. they are normally only about $4.

The last thing I really wanted to do this week was another photo (after doing show photos), but I am determined not to miss any weeks this year, so hear we have it, another photo in a laneway, seems it is becoming a trend..

5799298992_52f13eea7f.jpg

The last thing I really wanted to do this week was another photo (after doing show photos), but I am determined not to miss any weeks this year, so hear we have it, another photo in a laneway, seems it is becoming a trend..

5799298992_52f13eea7f.jpg

Nice shot Helen. Look at that happy face :D ! Prince Chazer just looks gorgeous in any setting. :heart::heart:

Hi All :wave:

SammieS - Poor Asti :sick: . She was so happy in last weeks pic. Hope she's back to her normal self soon. Love her colourful PJs :D

Gila - Love your b/w of Spence. Gotta love those mink blankets :sleep:

Piper - The puppies are gorgeous. Jazz looks like a very happy milkbar :D.

Binx - How cute is Griff's face with the museli evidence on his nose :D . Love the expression.

tlc - Those toys are great :thumbsup: . I've got one that's had a bit of mending done on it since Kyla arrived, but it's still alive & kicking. Bronson looks ready to play the moment anyone offers :D .

Here's mine for week 22. Yet another close-up of Tali. Caught her outside on her chair looking as though she was pondering life.

5804547085_1f4ccba990_z.jpg

#22/52 - Tali: Pondering Life

Hi All :wave:

SammieS - Poor Asti :sick: . She was so happy in last weeks pic. Hope she's back to her normal self soon. Love her colourful PJs :D

Gila - Love your b/w of Spence. Gotta love those mink blankets :sleep:

Piper - The puppies are gorgeous. Jazz looks like a very happy milkbar :D.

Binx - How cute is Griff's face with the museli evidence on his nose :D . Love the expression.

tlc - Those toys are great :thumbsup: . I've got one that's had a bit of mending done on it since Kyla arrived, but it's still alive & kicking. Bronson looks ready to play the moment anyone offers :D .

Here's mine for week 22. Yet another close-up of Tali. Caught her outside on her chair looking as though she was pondering life.

5804547085_1f4ccba990_z.jpg

#22/52 - Tali: Pondering Life

:thumbsup: Love this pic, so serene :o