52 Weeks For Dogs 2011

~*Shell*~

They need at least a little bit of work - I've been so busy lately that everything was a rush job :) Zero has eye-boogers in most of them and looks horribly ungroomed (like a yeti!). They make me look like a horrible dog mum!!!

They need at least a little bit of work - I've been so busy lately that everything was a rush job :) Zero has eye-boogers in most of them and looks horribly ungroomed (like a yeti!). They make me look like a horrible dog mum!!!

Eye snot is a Frenchie's specialty!!! Especially after Asti has had conjunctivitis :rofl:

gila - you telling us Spencer can read? :laugh: love it!!

Haha no! I actually tried to teach him to 'read' those flashcards awhile ago, but he didn't get it. Although the other day I was getting ready to go to the local library and Spence got all excited and wanted to come with. I said, "You can't come to the library. And anyway, you're illiterate!". He looked at me and then ran and fetched his toy newspaper! :laugh:

Sorry for posting three weeks in a row. I've been taking the photos, but they are poor efforts. Usually taken on the Sunday so I don't miss the week. Agh. I've been so busy.

Everyone else is posting great shots. Time for me to get inspired.

Archie is 5 months old now.

Week 12/52

5844387648_9c96dff589.jpg

Week 13/52

5844387848_266afc0e68.jpg

Week 14/52

5844088189_e09f286cfa.jpg

Welcome to the group Justice, great photos everyone.

Week 24 - I got myself an android phone this week. First thing I did was download the retro camera app, so of course I had to use it for Chazer's photo of the week

5847684057_02549ec87a.jpg

Archie is so cute! :D

helen - cool! Chazer looks super-relaxed :) I have that app. you should look at "vignette demo" - that one is my fav. phone camera app. :D

Lotus 24/52 - a semi-self-portrait - an obedience sit

5848086044_f80d880a61_z.jpg

Chester 24/52 - a colourful shot to forget that Winter is freezing and not even half-way through yet :eek:

5848278286_da62c47ed1_z.jpg

Hiya 52weeks team :wave:

Late posting week 24s pic. Didn't manage to get the camera out last week so had to make do with this iPhone pic of Tali at the Cafe :coffee: .

5860119812_2de6843fae.jpg

#24/52 - Tali: Preferred Cafe seating

Edited by Katalily0709