52 Weeks For Dogs 2011

~*Shell*~

Well done on getting a pass Marlo!

Gila, love the heart, a very sentimental photo

lol yes, until Spence decided the sound of the shutter was a release and kicked the heart out of shape in his hurry to get a treat :laugh:

Well done Marlo and love your shot WB!

Gorgeous Maggie as usual.

I have two this week, I just couldn't decided.

Week 27

5900598040_b177a2e0a9.jpg

Roar by CLTB, on Flickr

A serious face on this boy is a very rare sight so I had to include this shot!

5900132175_c4a9e5d30f.jpg

Serious face by CLTB, on Flickr

Edited by tlc

Gorgeous shot, so cute that he loves his toy! Looks like he has painted nails. :laugh:

I really liked that serious shot too, but it was a total fluke, pity there is another puppy head in the background!

Hi All :wave:

Yes! We are at the half way mark :cheer: . Congrats to all of you still posting away here. Especially those who've kept up with every week :clap:

I missed last week. Think I've missed 4 weeks all up...sigh...

Welcome SNOOK! - Loving your photos :thumbsup: Justice has the most gorgeous, photogenic face :heart: . He's beautiful.

CM - Luuuurrrvvve your b/w shot of Chester wk 25. That should go in a Doggy Vogue magazine.

MTD - Loved your series of bath pics. They tell the story well :D.

SAMMIE.S - Great shot of Asti tugging with her friend. She DOES look determined :laugh:

RV - Great pic of Toby flying across the lake. Excellent capture!

- Whaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!... It's a BRITTANY :happydance2: . Zora the Brittany!! I love Brittany's

ANNIEK - I don't think you could ever get a bad shot of your Cowboy. What a gorgeous face :heart:

PIPER - The shot of Mum playing tug with her pups is sooooo cute. They grow so quickly!!

HELEN - I didn't know Chazer was off on holiday? Love your prop :thumbsup: . Beautiful pic of my favourite boy :love:

GILA - Very creative with the pink heart :thumbsup: . Made me think it's time I start using my imagination.. :noidea:

WEIBRITTY - Huge Congrats on Marlo's Test 4 :happydance2: . Luuuuurrrrvvvve Tracking.

TLC - Seriously love your serious face pic of Bronson. I didn't actually notice the other dog in the pic until you mentioned it later. I was too taken with Bron's face. Gorgeous shot :thumbsup: .

This is mine for week 26.

5904849582_c3b1192dc4_z.jpg

#26/52 - Tali & Kyla: Best Buddies on a walk by the lake

tlc - love the 2nd pic, nice headshot. My focus was on his face and I didn't notice the other puppy head in there till you mentioned it. :laugh:

snook - great pic, my girls have gone through two lambys as well. They love this particular toy due to the baaaaaaaa noise it makes. :laugh:

katalily - lovely pic of your two always smiling pooches. I'm really liking these cream lappies. :love:

tlc - serious face is my fave

snook - love the gorgeous light! Spence has a sheep toy called Ramikin lol

katalily - nice to see Tali and Kyla's happy faces again!

27/52

Kazoo.jpg

Sorry for the humongous-ness. I really should get flickr one of these days..

Yes! We are at the half way mark :cheer: . Congrats to all of you still posting away here. Especially those who've kept up with every week :clap:

Welcome SNOOK! - Loving your photos :thumbsup: Justice has the most gorgeous, photogenic face :heart: . He's beautiful.

CM - Luuuurrrvvve your b/w shot of Chester wk 25. That should go in a Doggy Vogue magazine.

SAMMIE.S - Great shot of Asti tugging with her friend. She DOES look determined :laugh:

- Whaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!... It's a BRITTANY :happydance2: . Zora the Brittany!! I love Brittany's

ANNIEK - I don't think you could ever get a bad shot of your Cowboy. What a gorgeous face :heart:

PIPER - The shot of Mum playing tug with her pups is sooooo cute. They grow so quickly!!

HELEN - I didn't know Chazer was off on holiday? Love your prop :thumbsup: . Beautiful pic of my favourite boy :love:

GILA - Very creative with the pink heart :thumbsup: . Made me think it's time I start using my imagination.. :noidea:

WEIBRITTY - Huge Congrats on Marlo's Test 4 :happydance2: . Luuuuurrrrvvvve Tracking.

TLC - Seriously love your serious face pic of Bronson. I didn't actually notice the other dog in the pic until you mentioned it later. I was too taken with Bron's face. Gorgeous shot :thumbsup: .

Very cute. Is that local or at your brothers?

Helen ;) - This was taken at the lake across the road from my brother's house. Only had 5min to get a pic done as my OH was getting grumpy cause it was cold & he wanted to go. There were some good photo spots ahead of us, but, I had make do with what I got. Next time I won't take the OH ;)!

tlc - serious face is my fave

snook - love the gorgeous light! Spence has a sheep toy called Ramikin lol

katalily - nice to see Tali and Kyla's happy faces again!

Love this shot of Spence! The paving gives a nice background.

27/52

Kazoo.jpg

Sorry for the humongous-ness. I really should get flickr one of these days..

:thumbsup: Great Pics one and all :eek: been grappling with end of financial year stuff :eek: so no pics, will get some on the weekend, am loving the photos that everyone has posted though :thumbsup:

I'm off to an advanced photo course tomorrow and have had such a busy week (yay for QLD in the State of Origin), so I wanted to make sure I got this week's submission in as I know my brain will be mush tomorrow night!

Week 27 - how fast is this year going? I think everyone's photos are improving from week to week, this is a great way to stretch your skills - especially now that we've half way and have to attempt something different and creative compared to the other 26 weeks that we've submitted :D

5914690797_a3e07272e9.jpg

Week 27/52 of Asti 2011 by SammieS, on Flickr

Annie, know about the rain, but Cowboy looks happier about it than Chazer LOL

Week 27, another quotes - "Our dog chases people on a bike. We've had to take it off him" ..... Winston Churchill

5920879041_f97e4885fc.jpg

Annie, know about the rain, but Cowboy looks happier about it than Chazer LOL

LOL I see what you mean. But my boy is terrified of other dogs so he is happiest in the rain when no-one else is out and about!