52 Weeks For Dogs 2011

~*Shell*~

Who is doing 52 weeks for dogs in 2012? I am in if anyone else wants to join in

I'm in next year :)

*sigh* I don't know if I could do it again... plus I can't bring myself to do the last 52 week image as I can't get the dogs to be still in their xmas clothes :(

I'm in next year :)

I'd love to join for the coming year... dont get our new pup till Feb, so we will be joining late. But it would be great to look back at how he has changed through the year... where will the thread be found? have they set one up yet? I will be posting photos here, not flicker... me no liky flicker.

Not sure of our pups name yet. But looking forward to joining... :)

Fabulous pics from everyone. :thumbsup:

Only this week to go for the final pic of the year ..... :happydance::cheer:

OK, I'll tentatively say yes to another year of 52 weeks with my other Longhair Wei, Cedar. This will be interesting to say the least, with this girl. :laugh:

Marlo - Week 51/52.

6579652357_2ca938e302_z.jpg

Me me me! I chickened out this year but I'm keen to get back into the game :) might do both dogs because I'm hopeless at shooting Bailey, need some practice,

Week 52 of Cowboy - end of year zoomie :cheer:

week52-1.jpg

Can't believe we made it right through - it was difficult at times due to his getting old and not doing much at times, but we got there.

A big :clap: and :cheers: to everyone else who made it. I have really enjoyed looking at the wonderful pics each week.

Looking forward to 2012.

Woo hooooo, we made it to the end. :cheer::happydance::cheer:

I've had so much fun this year doing this challenge with all of you. Thanks for all the lovely comments throughout the year. I've really enjoyed seeing everyones photos this year.

So here is my final pic of Marlo - Week 52-52 2011.

6604341009_67882a3c05_z.jpg

That is adorable Weibritty, finished with a bang LOL

Is the stars from the bokeh kit? I am thinking of getting one, mainly to use the hearts for Tilly's 52 weeks because she was born Valentines day and her pedigree name is Ch Riverreed Hearts Nmotion

Great photos clickingmad. You should have prodded Chester out of the way for that photo of Lotus, it is still cute :)

This is my 52 week photo of Chazer, the challenge from the group was to do a hand over photo, so this is Chazer doing a handover to Tilly. I love this because Tilly looks rather pleased about the idea and she is always taking over whatever spot Chazer is settled in LOL.

6609240379_e4da02a3ea_z.jpg

Great photos clickingmad. You should have prodded Chester out of the way for that photo of Lotus, it is still cute :)

This is my 52 week photo of Chazer, the challenge from the group was to do a hand over photo, so this is Chazer doing a handover to Tilly. I love this because Tilly looks rather pleased about the idea and she is always taking over whatever spot Chazer is settled in LOL.

very clever :thumbsup:

Ooops, my bad, well considering it was for the challenge is is perfect

nah, you're right, wasn't exactly obvious ... I've been pushing (or cropping) him out of photos for the past 2 years :laugh:

love your hand-over shot btw ... to be honest I didn't even know you had another girl, looking forward to getting to know her :D