52 Weeks For Dogs 2011

~*Shell*~

I'm not a flickr user really (I know, I know, I'm so very unhip and uncool) so will you/we be posting here, too? I'd like to do a 52 project but mine is most likely going to be a 52 weeks of my pets since I have five I'm not sure I want to narrow it to just one of them :) Perhaps I would be welcome here?

I understand if you want to keep things "pure" though!

I'm not a flickr user really (I know, I know, I'm so very unhip and uncool) so will you/we be posting here, too? I'd like to do a 52 project but mine is most likely going to be a 52 weeks of my pets since I have five I'm not sure I want to narrow it to just one of them :)

that was what I was sort of asking can I still join in without joining flickr ?

same here I sort of thought it was 52 weeks " of " dogs.... :) having 5 here to makes it hard.....unfortunatley they don't all sit together well behaved like I might like ..it's usually full on playtime round here :o

I can understand rules are rules and that it's only suppose to be one doggie....

Edited by Frodo's mum

I'm not a flickr user really (I know, I know, I'm so very unhip and uncool) so will you/we be posting here, too? I'd like to do a 52 project but mine is most likely going to be a 52 weeks of my pets since I have five I'm not sure I want to narrow it to just one of them :D

that was what I was sort of asking can I still join in without joining flickr ?

same here I sort of thought it was 52 weeks " of " dogs.... :) having 5 here to makes it hard.....unfortunatley they don't all sit together well behaved like I might like ..it's usually full on playtime round here :)

I can understand rules are rules and that it's only suppose to be one doggie....

I am abit confused ...is the DOL 52 weeks on flickr only ?

Bit like kja/anniek/FM....not a flickr user either

Will there be one here in the photo thread like last year ?

I too would like to shoot more than one dog but do understand the rules ......

Will one be started in the photo thread ?

Sorry for being a pain :o

I'm not a flickr user really (I know, I know, I'm so very unhip and uncool) so will you/we be posting here, too? I'd like to do a 52 project but mine is most likely going to be a 52 weeks of my pets since I have five I'm not sure I want to narrow it to just one of them :o Perhaps I would be welcome here?

:) I am welcome and my lot are anything but pure!

The 52 week photos will probly be posted here I think? What I did last year was had my 52 weeks of Cooper on Flickr and then posted each weeks photo in the thread here too. I think thats what everyone else did as well.

I like the idea of one dog photo per week but I don't mind what others do. I wanted to set myself a task of all 4 of mine together once a week, no leads but I'm not sure I would keep up with it.

Edited by tlc

We could always have two threads:

one dedicated to the same dog, 52 week = the pure thread

and

one for those who are committing to a photo a week of a particular theme that isn't the same dog for the 52 weeks = the unpure thread :)

but as long as we don't have to do the flickr thing as I know that's not going to happen for me!

You don't have to put them on Flickr to join. Just posting your photo a week in here is enough.

I think it stared as a flickr thing or people to join the group but people were turned away from it by the admins and our own one was started.

Edited by Evolving

and

one for those who are committing to a photo a week of a particular theme that isn't the same dog for the 52 weeks = the unpure thread :o

but as long as we don't have to do the flickr thing as I know that's not going to happen for me!

:) yes I was hoping I could put my best photo up I took that week ....of who ever it might be :)

I'd like to give it a go with Paris this year... http://www.flickr.com/photos/46047051@N07/...57625563944311/

Excited to see all her hairstyles throughout the year. :)

lol, will be interesting! Though will be boring for the first half of the year as it'll be the same groom until a grooming competition, and then there'll be 6-8 weeks of GROWING hair before the competition, and of course the finished product after the comp... lol. Will be fun I'm sure! I thought about doing it last year but never got around to it, so I'm committing now! lol.

Edited by flyingduster

and

one for those who are committing to a photo a week of a particular theme that isn't the same dog for the 52 weeks = the unpure thread

I do like that idea as helps out those who have more than one doggy :)

I think two threads. IMO the point of 52 weeks is to watch how your dog changes over the year - much like the self portraits photo challenge, only with dogs, which is why it has to be the same dog. Doing a photo a week of any dog is a different challenge - pretty much the Photo a Week Challenge on Flickr (http://www.flickr.com/groups/photoaweek/). So perhaps this thread (52 Weeks) for everyone doing one dog (or two dogs and two separate challenges like Evolving did) and then another thread (Photo A Week) for those wanting to switch between dogs.

For me, all photos this year will feature Halo, however Akira will make guest appearances in some of the photos. :eek: