52 Week Photo Challenge 2011

~*Shell*~

This thread is for all those people who want to participate in a 52 weeks for dogs like challenge but who don't want to focus on one dog.

Post what your theme will be (aka 52 weeks of all of my dogs, if you want to photograph just one member of your pack a week) and if you have a link to an album (flickr, photobucket or a blog etc) post that too so I can add it to the OP.

~*Shell*~ with "52 weeks of Mow"

kja with "52 weeks of my pets"

kittikat09 with "52 weeks of My Boys - Otto & Pepper"

Frodo's mum with "52 weeks of all my dogs"

Evolving with "52 weeks of the girls"

MTD with "52 weeks of Maggie"

MavericksMission with "52 weeks of Bernard, my Guinea Pig"

GoldD with "52 weeks of my boyz"

Terranik with "52 Weeks of Fuzz"

Ish with "52 weeks of my GSDs"

Ravyk with "52 weeks of Spot and Peggie"

CrazyCresties with

lic_82 with 52 weeks of a photo a week

Carebear with "52 weeks of stuff"

Zenith with "52 weeks of my fav photo from that week"

Anniek with "52 weeks of exposure"

Smoothiegirl with "52 weeks of animals"

Edited by ~*Shell*~

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't fully decided yet, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to simply do 52 Weeks of My Pets - some weeks that might be two or more together, some weeks it might be an individual, some weeks I might get overly ambitious and shoot all five!

I am going to commit to a photo a week, though...just not 100% on the actual subject LOL

btw - not sure if everyone is sticking to "real" weeks but I am going to have Week 1 be 1-7 January inclusive; week 2 January 8-14 inclusive etc... basically, I'm sticking with the week count like you'd see in a yearly diary. I may post at any time during the week or on the Saturday at the end of the week - just have to see how the ol' schedule goes :)

I have no idea if this matters to anyone else LOL just throwing it out there

I'm really looking forward to having a goal that I can actually meet - the 365 project is just too much for me this coming year.

I'm really looking forward to having a goal that I can actually meet - the 365 project is just too much for me this coming year.

Yeah I'm still debating about whether to do P365 again or whether to do 52 weeks or do nothing at all... Decisions, decisions!

Yeah I'm still debating about whether to do P365 again or whether to do 52 weeks or do nothing at all... Decisions, decisions!

Me too! 365 Days seems like such a huge effort though.

btw - not sure if everyone is sticking to "real" weeks but I am going to have Week 1 be 1-7 January inclusive; week 2 January 8-14 inclusive etc... basically, I'm sticking with the week count like you'd see in a yearly diary. I may post at any time during the week or on the Saturday at the end of the week - just have to see how the ol' schedule goes :D

I have no idea if this matters to anyone else LOL just throwing it out there

I was going start with first week 1-7 Jan etc etc.....post end of the week....hopefully :laugh:

Have fun everyone :laugh:

Me too! 365 Days seems like such a huge effort though.

I finished a P365 in 2009 - I didn't find it too taxing. I started another this year and I didn't get through - life just got in the way (uni workload increased a ton!) and I was stumped for inspiration and hated most of the shots I was putting up. I think I will try again, but I want to make it about capturing moments and not necessarily about perfection. We'll see.

I will also be doing a 52 Weeks of Fuzz (Jedi & Ahsoka together). I'll put up the link as soon as I start next week. I will also be doing calendar weeks.