52 Week Photo Challenge 2011

~*Shell*~

Free is always good, nearly died at the price of photoshop when I googled it!!! :)

Not free, but Photoshop Elements is way more affordable and still more than most people will ever need, but it's great.

Personally, I'd save up for Lightroom :D

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lovely photos everyone, the GP is just sooooooooooo cute. :)

Here is my first offering. I'm trying out all kinds of things this year. If you are really unlucky I might even have a bad star trail to share (never done one before). :D

DOLwk1.jpg

Edited by NotSureWhich

Hmmm page seven went for a walk about?

Willow (GSD) and I are in,

Uploading straight from Flickr.

5318830219_4defb86d02_z.jpg

Week 1/52

ETA: Was asking for help but figured it out :D

Edited by Kickss

Just trying to figure out how to upload from facebook OR Flickr. I hate resizing. Can you give me a hand??

On flickr if you click on the photo you have uploaded and then the action square above the photo there is one that says View all sizes.

There are some different sizes of the photo and if you click on the one you want and then right click on the photo and view photo info and you will get the size you want to use. All you need to do is wrap it in image text.

Just trying to figure out how to upload from facebook OR Flickr. I hate resizing. Can you give me a hand??

On flickr if you click on the photo you have uploaded and then the action square above the photo there is one that says View all sizes.

There are some different sizes of the photo and if you click on the one you want and then right click on the photo and view photo info and you will get the size you want to use. All you need to do is wrap it in image text.

Thanks!! I just chose Medium 640 :-S I'll go smaller next time!

ETA: I think I got over excited and didn't read the first post. This will be first and last entry of Willow, I'm in the OTHER thread. Geez! Sorry guys!

Edited by Kickss

roll on next week!!

LOL we're only on day 4 of 7 of THIS week - slow down, enjoy the roses :laugh: I think I have mine for the week, but with three days left, who knows what I'll come across!

roll on next week!!

LOL we're only on day 4 of 7 of THIS week - slow down, enjoy the roses :bolt: I think I have mine for the week, but with three days left, who knows what I'll come across!

:laugh: But I'm really enjoying this!! I am forever thinking of what would be a great shot for next week....unfortunately so far the camera and I aren't working as a team! :laugh:

The more the merrier!

One of the hardest things (and most beneficial imho) about these challenges is forcing ourselves to cull and choose a single image that we like - whether because it's technically correct or simply because we like it no matter how technically "off" it is :thumbsup: That's why this week I'm just hangin in there even tho I think I already have my one to share...I might get something I want to share more!

Loving all the photos so far :thumbsup:

LOL we're only on day 4 of 7 of THIS week - slow down, enjoy the roses :) I think I have mine for the week, but with three days left, who knows what I'll come across!

Same here, I have one that I think is my fav so far for this week, but I'm always hoping for better......and there's 3 more days to achieve 'better' :D

The more the merrier!

One of the hardest things (and most beneficial imho) about these challenges is forcing ourselves to cull and choose a single image that we like - whether because it's technically correct or simply because we like it no matter how technically "off" it is :) That's why this week I'm just hangin in there even tho I think I already have my one to share...I might get something I want to share more!

Think I jumped in to fast. Have changed my mind from doing Maggie to doing anything else , since I am doing Maggie in the other one .

Can I have another go :thumbsup: :D

Think I jumped in to fast. Have changed my mind from doing Maggie to doing anything else , since I am doing Maggie in the other one .

Can I have another go :thumbsup: :D

Weeeelllll...OK, we guess. Just this once :)