"push Em Up, Freddie"

persephone

Today we sent our old boy over the bridge.

he had his breakfast- porridge/egg/milk

he had his final ride on the front seat of the 4WD he loved so much.

He will now rest on the hill overlooking our house - rest ,after many years of damn hard work; rest, after leaving us with lots of memories, from bringing him home, a lop eared gangly pup ... to his amazing work on trucks/in yards..

Vale, Freddie.You were a tough old bugga.

LINK

Today we sent our old boy over the bridge.

he had his breakfast- porridge/egg/milk

he had his final ride on the front seat of the 4WD he loved so much.

He will now rest on the hill overlooking our house - rest ,after many years of damn hard work; rest, after leaving us with lots of memories, from bringing him home, a lop eared gangly pup ... to his amazing work on trucks/in yards..

Vale, Freddie.You were a tough old bugga.

LINK

So sorry to hear pers :eek:

It sounds like Freddie had a fantastic life, he reminds me of my old Tammy with the grey muzzle.

RIP Freddie :)

Thanks people.... he was a local legend ..Station folk always invited Freddie to come work ..oh and P***(my brother) better come as well . :D

My brother could be working doing something with sheep in the shearing shed... or at one end of teh yard, and Freddie would handle everything else :dunce: We used to get offers from people who wanted to buy him ... no way.

His son, Leo , who is now about 7 is a great worker , but not quite up to his dad's standards .He is also able to be left to do what's needed..and will 'back' for a loong distance , up to where the sheep are 'tangled' or needing to move into a dark area or gate.... His dad's genes know what to do :dropjaw:

Oh, and Freddie is also my clown, Hamlet's, dad :rofl: Unfortunately , apart from the fun loving...not much else has carried through :laugh: