Anyone Want A Free Home Stay In Sydney?

MadWoofter

Does anyone want a couple of weeks holiday in Sydney? I need someone to stay with me for a few weeks as I require some assistance (I broke my leg 3 weeks ago).

Free rent & meals, the days to yourself, I really just need someone here overnight in case, and to walk the hairies.

anyone interested?

Does anyone want a couple of weeks holiday in Sydney? I need someone to stay with me for a few weeks as I require some assistance (I broke my leg 3 weeks ago).

Free rent & meals, the days to yourself, I really just need someone here overnight in case, and to walk the hairies.

anyone interested?

This breaks my heart - you have helped so many other people and now I really hope that someone can come and stay with you for a little while to give you a bit of a hand now you need it. If you can think of anything we can do to help please please say so.

Julie

Perhaps you could try one of the Universities in Sydney they may have some students looking for accommodation and you could probably give them a base while they look for somewhere permanent. Good luck, if you are desperate for your hairies to have a walk I could come down on the odd day off and take them for you.

anyone interested?

This breaks my heart - you have helped so many other people and now I really hope that someone can come and stay with you for a little while to give you a bit of a hand now you need it. If you can think of anything we can do to help please please say so.

Julie

My thoughts exactly! I hope you find someone who can help you out! And I hope your leg heals well

What a bugger, madwoofter! Hope someone can help.

I will be stopping in Sydney for three or four days later this month. If you don't have anyone in permanently by then, I would love to take you up on your offer.

Will keep checking in on this thread :confused:

THere was that thread on here somewhere of the German (I think) backpacker who is a dog trainer in Germany and was looking for house sitting/dog sitting gigs while in Aus. From memory she was round Sydney at New Year.

madwoofter is very nice lady and she has loverly guest room - doesnt pick her nose [in public] The house is neat and clean, her dogs have great manners and she deserves some help - surely someone can give her a hand????

madwoofter is very nice lady and she has loverly guest room - doesnt pick her nose [in public] The house is neat and clean, her dogs have great manners and she deserves some help - surely someone can give her a hand????

perhaps we could fundraise and get some professional assistance considering how many people Woofter has assisted over the last few years with their dogs through fostering and for PACERS. I know this lady personally and have shared a home with her for 3 days. I'm not sure who the snorer was, I think it was Teebs, well lets just say it was Teebs. Such a fun witty honest down to earth person who gives so much of her time to others. This is a personal crisis and she needs help now.

I think the call needs to go out further than DOL - there are probably a heap of people here who would love to help but have their own dogs that need looking after so staying away from home is not an option.

Not ideal but could the dogs go into a kennel for a short time? If so I am sure people here could help transport them out to a kennels.

Where is MW located?

I have sent an email to some people I know in Sydney whom I hope may step up and help. I will let you know. If they don't I will be very disappointed.

My brother is in Sydney, I will ring him and ask him if he would, He works through the day though.. Will need to find out where they are located. I would travel down in a heart beat to help out but I'm not allowed to do much due to problems with my pregnancy.

Please feel free to pm and I will call him if you haven't found anything.

--Lhok

It is quite upsetting to have to stand by when someone who has given so much to others can't get help themselves when it is most needed.

I can't go because of work.

If there is anyone that wants to takes this offer up and can go ASAP but transport costs are a problem due to being interstate or in another area of the state then I would be happy to contibute towards transport costs......petrol, air fare, whatever.

This could be a fantastic opportunity for someone to have a nice get away whilst helping a good person who goes out of her way to help others.