The 365 Challenge

Ravyk

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome photos again today! Love your kja!

A month of love continues with my favourite pair of shoes in the world - limited edition winged chuck taylors. They're a size too small but I don't care. Awesome things happen when I wear these shoes!

5319473829_f714a8cafa.jpg

Lovely photos everyone, let me know if I haven't added you to the first post. :o

Zenith, your Day 3 shot is gorgeous! I love the DOF of it. What lens and f/stop did you use?

I used my Canon EFS 10-22mm @ 10mm and 3.5f, and I also used a flash remotely triggered to the right through an umbrella @ 1/32. Going to try and experiment with this lens a bit more as I've really only used it for Real Estate work.

You are very good at this self portrait thing, Nik. I am useless at it!

I used to HATE being in front of the camera, so last year I decided to do a month of self portraits and I ended up really enjoying it!

So this year... I'm going for ALL self portraits!! :) I figure I've done the non-selfie 365 once, a dog 365 once and so now it's time to give this a go :o

You are vewy vewy brave :thumbsup: Do you use a remote? Your focus is always spot on.

I haven't this year so far... My remote is either broken or needs a new battery... I'm hoping it's just the battery! I can't wait until it's back in action though - running back and forth between the camera (literally RUNNING today to get into place in time for some of the other shots I took today!!) is not fun!

You should do a selfie! Even if it's just of part of you... It's fun!

More great shots,

Love the horse shots!

I've tried the self protrait thing and I usually only like shots if it is only a part of me in it. :thumbsup: I don't mind selfies if there is a dog in it with me!

Flick love day 3.

Shell your shoes are awesome, I had a pair similar when I was about 18. :D seems like 10 years ago!!

Huga, love the tramp shot!

Ive taken mine today but havent had a chance to look at it yet.

Gorgeous Zenith! :thumbsup:

Awww how cute tlc, my dogs are a bit like that. 'ooo we've been bathed, time to roll in the dirt/gravel/grass/flowers'

Nik-I'm loving your self portraits...I might give a month of self portraits a go next month. :laugh:

This is how my day has been mainly spent [other than chasing chickens out my veggies and erecting a fence to keep them out]

Day Four: My day...

168705_10150347081685707_527300706_16458189_4662797_n.jpg

Nik-I'm loving your self portraits...I might give a month of self portraits a go next month. :rofl:

:thumbsup:

I'm a little scared though, because I'm not particularly photogenic. Might have something to do with me always being behind the camera! But I guess it will be good practice since I can't be behind the camera for my wedding photos next year. :( [:) I'm getting married next year! :laugh:]