The 365 Challenge

Ravyk

My to do list is blank today! But on the plus side I am out of bed for a little bit. :laugh: Dr Cooper and his offsiders are currently not impressed as they are outside for some fresh air, they have hardly left my side since Wednesday. I'm hoping for a better pic for my day 9 tomorrow, we have a dog day planned at Bunnings, just crossing fingers I'm well enough to go. If I had one wish today it would be for a new back! Will post my pic later!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Loving the photos again today :laugh::eek:

Here's mine - I went out to take some photos at my parents friends property (pretty much like an uncle to me), and got this shot!!

Day 8 - 08/01/2011 - Mans Best Friend

5334673793_8517a01601_z.jpg

Great shots today, I can almost taste those tomatoes Rav, they look perfect!

Stunning colors in the flowers BJ

TD, that sure looks tropical.

DA, great capture!

LL love the man and his dog, very sweet!

Flick, nice shot although I can't help but wonder what it would look like without the edit?

TLC - I was going for an old-style photo (and it gives me an excuse to play with LR)... here is the original - I like them about the same... but I think I like the edit just a little bit more (but should probably play with the exposure a bit in hindsight)!

5335790588_345229efd6.jpg

Edited by Flick_Mac

Finally got around to getting myself organised... then had to take tonight's shot but I just don't have the time to edit it so I'll get to it tomorrow... i hope :crossfingers: I'm still continuing with my Month of Love theme so here's the latest

4th January - one of the fluffy loves of my life, my heart dog, Zero (who is feeling a whole lot better and isn't in pain anymore so now plays! He is however, very uncoordinated and regularly cracks me up when he's trying to chase something)

5335264157_c61ee1ea01.jpg

5th January - Not to be outdone, the other Fluffy, Mow.

5335889372_c4d9af76b5.jpg

6th January - My gorgeous x-trail (i'm especially loving that it's clean and shiney at the moment!)

5335901182_ac6ab48667.jpg

7th January - not the best photo in the world (and i think i look horrible!) but you've got to love a big night out and new adventures (my friend is moving to another state on tuesday and it was his farewell)

5335906382_8fdddfc77a.jpg