Sign in to follow this  
Ravyk

The 365 Challenge

1,171 posts in this topic

Zenith   

Woah kja, thats great :thumbsup:

They are all great, Flick Mac, but if I had to choose it would be out of the second and last ones :D

DogNerd   

Day 1- I bought this little guy from big w the other day and thought HEY I should make him pose for me.

IMG_1407SDSD.jpg

Day 2- and again.

IMG_1409.jpg

Day3

Tillyday3.jpg

Day4

Tillyday4.jpg

Ravyk   
Can I join? I'm not too late? I'll post mine soon I have to upload them. I've taken more photos in the past couple of days than I have all of last year. Thanks DOL!

Of course you can join! It's never too late. :thumbsup:

Flick Mac-I like the second one, the sepia cows shot

4/365

5323611470_0d76b30c86.jpg

Ok - I wanted something non-doggy, although was really tempted for Louie's nose... but I'll catch that again soon!

kja   
Ok - I wanted something non-doggy, although was really tempted for Louie's nose... but I'll catch that again soon!

FWIW I am using a simple idea to choose when I have several potentials: can I shoot the same thing (or similar) again easily? If so, it is knocked out of the running for that day/week. That's what happened yesterday - I had an idea, shot the photo and came back in the house to see Dora's ear up but bent over and viola, that became the shot of the day. I can always recreate the original idea so will come back to that another day and it's nice to have a reserve of ideas for those days when I'm really unmotivated :thumbsup:.

Beth.   

Love it Bjelkier!!! Mine's a cat photo as well - just trying to decide which one!!

Ravyk   

Love your cat Bje! Does he have a white nose or is it just the post processing?

Bjelkier   
Love your cat Bje! Does he have a white nose or is it just the post processing?

It's such a very pale pink so it almost looks white.

Beth.   

Ok - I have a cat one to add as well :thumbsup:

Day 5 - 05/01/2011

5325034503_6bf7b1d29c.jpg

kja   

luv - I luv it!! Nice action capture of the kitty!

Beth.   
luv - I luv it!! Nice action capture of the kitty!

Thanks :thumbsup: . I got quite a few shots of him doing this, and there was another I was choosing between - but this one won, hehe!! He was the most gorgeous cat - and such a poser!!!!!

tlc   

Awesome shots today guys, love the kitties, and the bird shot is great. Zenith why have I not seen your pic before, I love your style! I have taken some pics with my iPhone today ( from my bed :thumbsup:)but it's all I can manage as my back has decided to give me grief and I can't stand upright so might have to post them when im Feeling better.

Ravyk   

LuvLottie that shot is spectacular!!

My photo is nothing real spectacular today...it's not even in focus properly. It's mainly the subject that excited me. I have tadpoles in my pond and today whilst fixing up my mistake of forgetting the hose was on filling the pond up, I saw the first frog in my pond. It was the only decent shot I got of the little thing before it hopped off. To put his size into perspective that is the power cord running to the pump he is clinging to.

Day Five

Tiny

167768_10150348045470707_527300706_16476173_1435637_n.jpg

Edited by Ravyk