The 365 Challenge

Ravyk

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LuvLottie - thanks :laugh: I am sorry for your loss, but what a beautiful way to capture such a lovely heirloom, i can almost hear the music playing!

Flick_Mac - im no help with the processing, ive only been using lightroom two days ;) i love the moment you captured though!

MavericksMission - awesome frog, how cool is he!

kja :laugh: i actually quite like it, where were you swimming?

tlc :laugh: why would you need to go anywhere else when you have that pair to hang out with.

Huga - lovely as always

Bjelkier thankyou! :vomit: I love that when you are feeling like hell you take a shot of a gorgeous happy sunny plant, beautiful :laugh:

Ravyk knock yourself out ... well not really, hope you are feeling better today, love the relation of your ups and downs to your photo.

whiskedaway ive been clock watching ALL day, you know when you stare at the clock and you share it ticks backwards!

Here is todays effort

Day Seven Mates

This is my friend and her horse Track taking a moment at the local showjumping comp

7111.jpg

Another from my sick bed ;) just snapped with my iPhone.

DA your right I do have good company, thank goodness and the Internet otherwise id be going stir crazy!!

Love the horse shot,

Hug a, love the little,fella at the door was he watching the Maggie?

WA, Love the close up clock shot.

j.jpg

I'm allowed to get up for a little while tomorow if I feel up to it. :laugh:

Edited by tlc

Stunning pics :confused:

Tlc - hope you are feeling better soon!

Today is my birthday, I had a wonderful day, spoilt rotten :rofl: My animals 'got' me a digital photo frame and this lovely card - so cute.

Was a total rush to get this photo, had 10 minutes after getting home from lunch, to get the photo, then head off for dinner. The card kept blowing over, then the light kept changing! Then I had sand all over my hands so ended up just using the timer on the camera...press the button then get into position and call the dogs over lol was fun :rofl:

5332998350_07c467f722.jpg

7/365 - 7th January, 2011 by swdimages, on Flickr

Well i'm quickly slipping in with 1/2 hour to spare. had such a drama filled afternoon and evening, almost forgot to do my photos. Luckily I snapped a decent enough shot waiting to pick OH up from work. I was sitting outside his work and looking at the buildings, this one seriously looked like it had been computer generated!

Day Seven:

Real CG.

33826_10150349955705707_527300706_16507873_793022_n.jpg

Nik - Dark and I LOVE it!

DA - I said it in the other thread but truely your photo is beautiful :confused:

7.1.11 - The Indian Puppet

5333133358_975c691de7.jpg

Not all that thrilled with how he turned out though.....

Edited by Bjelkier

Flick, what a gorgeous shot, love the hat and the smile on the kittle fella face, so proud!

Zenith, love it, and thanks I hope I am soon too, until then my pics will be a bit meh, don't wanna miss a day!

Nik, did you light paint yourself in that shot, great effect you look like your planning something sinister. :confused:

Rav, great reflections and the sky in tha shotis so blue, its nice.

BJ, love the Indian, colors are great!

Nik, did you light paint yourself in that shot, great effect you look like your planning something sinister. :confused:

Nah, it is all post processed. It was me, standing in a blue hoodie against a white wall to begin with :eek:

Another from my sick bed :eek: just snapped with my iPhone.

DA your right I do have good company, thank goodness and the Internet otherwise id be going stir crazy!!

Love the horse shot,

Hug a, love the little,fella at the door was he watching the Maggie?

WA, Love the close up clock shot.

j.jpg

I'm allowed to get up for a little while tomorow if I feel up to it. :confused:

sorry you're not well tlc, but good to know you are in the capable care of Dr Cooper.