Queensland Floods - Contacts

Troy

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all, me and my family are safe, although flooded in - the water around our place is amazing! It was up to the top railing of the fence last night, and is expected to rise again tonight higher, which means in the house - I'm at my nannas and great aunts as their house is worse so I am here to help them and keep them safe!! I am in dalby, although I also have a house in forest hill near gatton which I'm dreading going back to next week ;) ;) Its just all so devastating when you see parts of houses go by :cry:

Hi all, me and my family are safe, although flooded in - the water around our place is amazing! It was up to the top railing of the fence last night, and is expected to rise again tonight higher, which means in the house - I'm at my nannas and great aunts as their house is worse so I am here to help them and keep them safe!! I am in dalby, although I also have a house in forest hill near gatton which I'm dreading going back to next week ;) ;) Its just all so devastating when you see parts of houses go by :cry:

Thank goodness you weren't at Forest Hill. The entire town has been evac'd and like many other towns, is cut in half by the floods. :D

This was from Ams at 1pm in Off Topic

"Posting across all the flood threads:

I am stuck in the little island formerly known as the suburb of Kholo. If anyone knows of peeps who may have been flooded out that need animals looked after in here please let me know and I will go do what I can. Please feel free to give out my mobile number."

This was from Ams at 1pm in Off Topic

"Posting across all the flood threads:

I am stuck in the little island formerly known as the suburb of Kholo. If anyone knows of peeps who may have been flooded out that need animals looked after in here please let me know and I will go do what I can. Please feel free to give out my mobile number."

Thanks

edit, have heard from RL1 all safe ;)

Edited by Pandii

Anyone heard from AMS and RL1????

Ams is safe but flooded in and has no power as generator will not work. Her mobile does not work at her place either.

We are safe at Wooloowin and high and dry. If anyone needs somewhere to stay we have two spare bedrooms and plenty of room for dogs, etc.