Dogs Qld Virtual Dog Show

nabs

Dogs Vic Catalogues

Thanks for the links, I've looked up a couple of dogs :rofl:

Is there a link available for Group 8 (was that what they called the 'mixed marriage' group?)?

I can't find one and would love to look up my bridge dog.

Dogs Vic Catalogues

Thanks for the links, I've looked up a couple of dogs :rofl:

Is there a link available for Group 8 (was that what they called the 'mixed marriage' group?)?

I can't find one and would love to look up my bridge dog.

HERE

facebook page

Dogs Queensland Virtual Dog Show - as at 6.00pm this evening a draft introduction page, a show schedule and and special entry form has been sent to DQ for their approval. I have also spoken at length with Paul Britzo from Ozentries who will provide online entry facilities for us. A small admin fee will be charged but all of that amount will be donated back to our fundraiser initiative. Once approval is received it will be full steam ahead.

I am in too :laugh:

I think it was a fabulous idea by Vic Dog last year and will again participate I love that I was able to enter my girl who I lost late 2009 along with my current dogs.

I have already let people know it is coming via Facebook, and as soon as we can enter will let all my friends across the world know.

~ Thinking of everyone in Queensland and their animals xoxo ~

from memory think I entered about 10, current, old ,and deceased ones and even my parrot was entered

I think it was a fabulous idea by Vic Dog last year and will again participate I love that I was able to enter my girl who I lost late 2009 along with my current dogs.

I have already let people know it is coming via Facebook, and as soon as we can enter will let all my friends across the world know.

from memory think I entered about 10, current, old ,and deceased ones and even my parrot was entered

God, just looked at the Vic Gr 7 List and I entered 23!!!!!!!!!! :)

I am in too :o

God, just looked at the Vic Gr 7 List and I entered 23!!!!!!!!!! :D

:D Well done :rofl: