Assistance Needed

aus_k9gsd

I am posting this on behalf of Sharon

Please pass around

Hi All

A pantec and a semi trailer of fresh fruit and veg water and dog food collected by dog people in NSW will be arriving tomorrow at the CCCQ grounds if you know of dog people that need these things or can also can help unload and distribute to affected doggy people please ring Carol 0418723989.

I know you will help if you can

Sharon

I am posting this on behalf of Sharon

Please pass around

Hi All

A pantec and a semi trailer of fresh fruit and veg water and dog food collected by dog people in NSW will be arriving tomorrow at the CCCQ grounds if you know of dog people that need these things or can also can help unload and distribute to affected doggy people please ring Carol 0418723989.

I know you will help if you can

Sharon

AMS and Peiradise would love some dog food as her order of over $1000 was lost during the flood as it was stored at RSPCA. AMS has been to hospital tonight with gastro and exhaustian so we are going out to Peiradise tomorrow to help care for the 10 dogs and 10 cats out there. Otherwise would love to come and help.

Can anyone put some food aside and I will organise to collect during the week on her behalf?

another load is coming in next weekend. We will also be more than happy to take household goods etc for distribution if they can be delivered to Durack or collected and brought to Durack. Pls contact Carol and let her know what you have and she will give you information about times etc.