And The Destructo-puppy Winner Issssss...

SpotTheDog

Eww, naughty Gus.

My nomination (though it was a joint effort) - 10cm x 10cm x 2cm hole in the plaster wall + eaten skirting board

post-2139-1294993471_thumb.jpg

I have an identical plaster decoration in my family room.Mokha was trying to eat his way into my bedroom. Trouble is its been their 2 years. It kind of reminds me on a daily basis what its like to have a pup in the house.We have a matching one in the laundry too.

Edited by mokhahouse

...Gus!!

How do you make your owner come home from work on a Friday and dive straight into a bottle of Penfolds Bin 28?

Open the garage door. Oh noes!! Look at the damage from the rains! My garage floor has an enormous puddle of water!! Oh the mess... Oh the destruction... Oh look at that swathe of mud!! MUD!!! How the hell did that get in here?? It must have washed down the driveway... Oh the mess...

But wait, why is this puddle of water and mud in the centre of my garage? Why doesn't it reach from either door? There's no leak in my ceiling. Did it come in - Dog forbid - under one of the walls??

...here, there are worms in this mud! WTF??

Step up for your star prize, Gus, with a special nomination for minimum effort, maximum impact:

He chewed the spigot off the worm farm.

:confused:

:confused::laugh::rofl:

and so very well written....

I got my show trolley second hand, it is one of the really older styles, lightweight and was nice and cheap for a beginner. Would love to know the dog who used to use it before mine. Three of the upright bars have chew marks on them - and when I say marks - I mean one of the bars is almost squished flat at one point. Mine have never even attempted to chew it...

they prefer softer things, like the straps on my bras...

My first 2 (staffy x and ACD x) ate an entire queen size quilt off the washing line, a whole 12 pack of toilet rolls, half a clam shell, the bladder from a queen size water bed and the pedals and seats from 2 bikes over the 12 years we had them - sorry - no photos as this was before digital cameras.

Oh - and the ACD X also ate the crutch out of several pairs of undies and jeans (luckily they were not being worn at the time)

We left an old couch outside and our Staffy x (yes the same one) methodically made his way through the couch cushions with the help of our Kelpie X.

My first 2 (staffy x and ACD x) ate an entire queen size quilt off the washing line, a whole 12 pack of toilet rolls, half a clam shell, the bladder from a queen size water bed and the pedals and seats from 2 bikes over the 12 years we had them - sorry - no photos as this was before digital cameras.

Oh - and the ACD X also ate the crutch out of several pairs of undies and jeans (luckily they were not being worn at the time)

We left an old couch outside and our Staffy x (yes the same one) methodically made his way through the couch cushions with the help of our Kelpie X.

:confused: Wow. And yikes. :confused:

poodlemum - is that a wall????? At first I thought it was a box! How on earth did they manage that?

Yep, it sure is - the laundry wall, where the puppies slept. Accomplished with a combination of tenacity & REALLY good teeth :confused:

This is the FIRST photo of him (when he started developing his personality) - sure looks like a born trouble-maker

Puppies13-5-08026.jpg

and a few weeks later - butter wouldn't melt in his mouth

aapictures6thAug010.jpg

Edited by poodlemum

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sorry - but when I read it through the first time, I was wondering "all at the same time?"