Does Anyone Want To Help A Flood Victim Directly

daisygirl

I have just found out that a friend of mine has lost over $1000 worth of dog food that was delivered to the RSPCA shelter only a few days before it was flooded. This lady works full time but also volunteers one of her days off each week volunteering at RSPCA and also runs a breed specific rescue fully funded by her own money from her own place. She didnt have a chance to collect her dog food from the shelter before she was flooded in and the shelter was evacuated.

She doesnt know I am going to post asking for help so I am not sure how many of her details she would like put out there but people who know who I am talking about will vouch for what an amazing job she does and helps out so many people and doesnt know the meaning of the word "no". She never asks for help either but is always out there helping others.

She has been cut off by the floods for the past week with no telephone or power and no way of getting out as she didnt want to leave the dogs unattended. Today the roads have cleared and she has worked 12 hours helping others and hasnt had a chance to get online and find out that the Fairfield RSPCA was flooded. She is doubtful that her dog food order was able to be moved and therefore has been lost to the floods.

Would anyone like to donate dry cat or cat food to help her out as she is running very very low and now doesnt have any money left to replace the lost dog food?

Please PM me and I can tell you where to dropoff the food or call 0414 513 129

Thanks so much to everyone who might be able to help.

Edited by daisygirl