Floods Victoria

Julie R

Give them a call mate, last i heard they still had money left over from the bushfires that they were saving for this sort of thing.

They should be able to help with temporary dog runs and such. They will also be no doubt getting dry food donations and dog bedding and such. (And if not they need a kick up the bum)

Let us know what else you need, we may be able to hunt around here at the markets for couches, cupboards and stuff that we can help with, can also visit op shops for old blankets and sheets for dog bedding.

Anything at all let us know, stuff for the kids etc.........

Write a big list of stuff, big and small and post it here.....PLEASE? I know you won't like doing it but please just give it a go.

I am sure if all us DOLers clean out the garage or the dreaded "JUNK" room we will be able to help out with lots of stuff you need that will otherwise be going to waste.

I want to get a new washing machine in the next week or so, you can have this one.....

Its a front loader and is not even 18 months old.

May also be able to get a upright freezer, it works great.

We also have here a assortment of TVs, big and small that are all just going to waste. All work and are colour.

We have a sofa bed, its a little torn on the arms but with a few blankets thrown over it will look ok and it sure is comfy and has the added bonus of being a bed.

Have a small TV cabinet, 1 door has come off but with a handy man and 5 seconds with a hammer would be good as new, its very sturdy and heavy wood.

Have an assortment of collars, leads and dog stuff too.

Edited to say: Thanks Steve, yes it arrived with much thanks!!! Was able to give pups back with a big bag of Artemis dry, 10kg of beef and 10kg of bones (so their diet didn't change) as well as cover what we spent! But must say, I miss the puppy cuddles!

Edited by ShellyBeggs