Walls For Gazebo...

kirst_goldens

hey guys, was reading the other thread about walls and thought i should post here and not hijack!!

So i am looking to get walls for my new deluxe compact oztrail and i cant decide which to get?? i think the silver mesh would be good so i shall look into those... but as for general walls... was thinking the ones with windows would be good to let heavy wind pass through rather then hit the wall flat out... i dont know

so tell me what u have and if u like it or dont like it :crossfingers: thanks in advance!!

thanks guys :D

Showdog, what are the new walls? are they solid?

The new walls which have been around for a year so i dare say are the only walls you can buy now(white /silver solid) & brought in separate panels re great & quite cool even in summer.

We just bought a set of 3 solid white walls. I like the new way they attach, corner to corner rather than the old walls that used to go across one side, then half way across the next side... silly way to do it, love the new ones.

I have full solid walls plus two siver sides (from USA). I have only ever used the one silver wall, the other hasn't been out of the packet. Did think about selling the second one but you can bet that if I do I will need it :laugh: Sway, do you still sell the USA ones? You should plug yourself a bit more :)