Bendigo & Eaglehawk Shows

Gumnut

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We free camped in the horse area 3 years ago. :( :( :) :)

Missymoo had her 1 man tent. BBJ and I slept in Missymoos Gazebo and 2 other friends slept on the back seat of their cars.

During the night the wind picked up and we had to hold the gazebo down as we could not get the pegs well into the hard ground. :(:laugh: :laugh:

As soon as I get my dogs vic rego number I am going to be entering this as my very first show. When can you enter - and what is the cut-off date for entries to be received?

We will book into Central City caravan park too (or should I do that now - is it likely to be booked out?) Very excited and nervous!

• 4 weeks later...

The club area and dining rooms were air conditioned last year but the main pavilion was not. Most people tried to be closer to the doors as it was very hot in the centre. I was silly enough to wear shoes that gave me grip but had quite thin soles. The concrete drew on my feet something dreadful and I could barely walk the next day with the amount of swelling in my feet and ankles.

Each to there own

I thaught the whole place was air cond i certainly didnt think it was hot.....definately alot cooler than kcc

Lots of room to set up I personally think its the better indoor arena out of the 3 used in Vic...jmo