Bendigo & Eaglehawk Shows

Gumnut

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Each to there own

I thaught the whole place was air cond i certainly didnt think it was hot.....definately alot cooler than kcc

Lots of room to set up I personally think its the better indoor arena out of the 3 used in Vic...jmo

yeah i thought it was evap cooling in the main part too :love:

PP, did you end up entering this show?

Yes I did - we will be camping at central city c'park. Will you be taking the two labs to this one?

we're looking forward to it. It will be my baby puppy's first show :shrug:

Me too :D

We are staying at the same park :eek: yes we are taking the two :rofl:

Can anyone tell me if there is a bmx/skate park either near Central city Caravan Park or the showgrounds :eek:

Yes I did - we will be camping at central city c'park. Will you be taking the two labs to this one?

we're looking forward to it. It will be my baby puppy's first show :shrug:

Me too :D

We are staying at the same park :eek: yes we are taking the two :rofl:

Can anyone tell me if there is a bmx/skate park either near Central city Caravan Park or the showgrounds :eek:

There is a skate park in Bendigo itself - prob a 5-10 min drive from the c'van park. How old are your kids?

we're looking forward to it. It will be my baby puppy's first show :thumbsup:

Me too :eek:

We are staying at the same park :love: yes we are taking the two :(

Can anyone tell me if there is a bmx/skate park either near Central city Caravan Park or the showgrounds :)

There is a skate park in Bendigo itself - prob a 5-10 min drive from the c'van park. How old are your kids?

13 & 3 :)

I find your comments really amusing FBC because that is not what you said to me beside ring 2 last year.

Isnt it

Well I do apologise then I guess 12 months must have softened my opion on this facility

Maybe because i was setup near a door my memories of being hot in the centre have faded :)

I find your comments really amusing FBC because that is not what you said to me beside ring 2 last year.

Isnt it

Well I do apologise then I guess 12 months must have softened my opion on this facility

Maybe because i was setup near a door my memories of being hot in the centre have faded :cheer:

:thumbsup: you complaining again fbc