RUBIG: saluki

BPIG: whippet (?)

MPIG: dach (mini smooth)

PIG: whippet

JIG: beagle

IIG: dach (mini smooth)

AusBred: BIG

Open: RUBIG

Such a shame to be very crowded inside, hot and stuffy, on such a beautiful day.

Group 2

BIG Kerry Blue dog (Buckley)

AuB Kerry Blue bitch (Buckley)

Go Kerries - yay :thumbsup:

Wow! Go the Kerry's :rolleyes:

Any other Group 2 results?

Baby was Campbells Smooth who went on to take BP in SHOW! ;)

Minor was Cairn - Scotton

Puppy was Border Terrier - Tolley

Junior - might have been Scotton again with a Cairn

Intermediate - Kerry Blue, also BIG

Aust Bred - Kerry Blue

Open - Soft Coated Wheaten

Dunno if it's finished yet, considering it's a big entry for Toy Group, but Group Results please and Min Pins Results as well! :birthday:

Thank you!

Possums are holding a B&S ball in my roof, can't sleep so may as well report these for you:

BIG Cutler's Maltese Dog from Open

RUBIG Kinderscout Knl's Peke Dog (also from Open)

BABY: Dwyer's Pug Dog

MINOR: Nielsen's Peke Dog

PUPPY: Trotter/Albress Pug Dog

JUNIOR: Dwyer's Peke Bitch

INTER: Hutchison's Bichon Dog

AUST. BRED: Walker's Pap Bitch

Min Pins I was yakking and didn't mark the cat properly, sorry. No idea dog challenge or BOB, Bitch was Atrill's Aust Bred Bitch, Reserve Attrill's Open Bitch. Run off Baby of Breed was Holloway's Dog (or one of them, Dad on the end of the leash was sooooo chuffed it was was fun to see!!!)

Bit of a stir when the Portugese judge no-awarded dog challenge in one Toy breed, there were at least four class winners to choose from, two of whom were titled (Open dog class was two titled European imports, one a GR CH). The judge was well within his rights of course, but some shocked faces around the peanut gallery... :birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday: To my eye, there was similar type and quality in the bitches in that breed, but he awarded challenge and reserve there. Oh well.

EF typo

Edited by RuralPug

OOPS :birthday: _Generals. Canadian judge.

BIS Bellamy's Cocker Bitch from Australian Bred

RUBIS Kayoz Knls Rott Dog also from Australian Bred

BABY: Campbell's Smooth Foxie Dog

MINOR: Clarkson's Mini Smooth Dach Bitch

PUPPY:Trotter/Albress Pug Dog

JUNIOR: Dinadal Knls' Dally Dog

INTER: Parson/Valk Border Dog

OPEN: Cutler's Malt Dog

I did note down the line up in each generals class but too lazy to type it all out. Will do BIS and BABY...

BIS line up

Toy Cutler's Malt dog (Open)

Terrier Buckley's Kerrie dog (Inter)

Gundog Bellamy's Cocker bitch (Aust Bred)

Hound Stephen's Whippet bitch (Aust Bred)

Working Khayoz/Borderfame Knls Border dog (Open)

Utility Khayoz Knls' Rott dog (Aust Bred)

Non-Sporting Roger's Kees dog (Open)

BABIES (The cuties!!!!)

Toy Dwyer's Pug dog

Terrier Campbell's Smooth Foxie dog

Gundog Adam's Lab bitch

Hound Wallis' PBGV dog

Working Evan's Beardie bitch

Utility Filipovic's Dobe bitch

Non-Sporting Roger's Kees dog

'Nuff now. Am off to fulfill last minute agreement to attend KCC Park today to assist friend, won't be hanging about for specials though...

Dunno if it's finished yet, considering it's a big entry for Toy Group, but Group Results please and Min Pins Results as well! :laugh:

Thank you!

Possums are holding a B&S ball in my roof, can't sleep so may as well report these for you:

BIG Cutler's Maltese Dog from Open

RUBIG Kinderscout Knl's Peke Dog (also from Open)

BABY: Dwyer's Pug Dog

MINOR: Nielsen's Peke Dog

PUPPY: Trotter/Albress Pug Dog

JUNIOR: Dwyer's Peke Bitch

INTER: Hutchison's Bichon Dog

AUST. BRED: Walker's Pap Bitch

Min Pins I was yakking and didn't mark the cat properly, sorry. No idea dog challenge or BOB, Bitch was Atrill's Aust Bred Bitch, Reserve Attrill's Open Bitch. Run off Baby of Breed was Holloway's Dog (or one of them, Dad on the end of the leash was sooooo chuffed it was was fun to see!!!)

Bit of a stir when the Portugese judge no-awarded dog challenge in one Toy breed, there were at least four class winners to choose from, two of whom were titled (Open dog class was two titled European imports, one a GR CH). The judge was well within his rights of course, but some shocked faces around the peanut gallery... :D :laugh::laugh::thumbsup: To my eye, there was similar type and quality in the bitches in that breed, but he awarded challenge and reserve there. Oh well.

EF typo

Wow! :laugh:

Thanks for the detailed info!! lol

Care to spill which Toy Breed it was? :rofl::(

Wow! :D

Care to spill which Toy Breed it was? :laugh::(

It was the Tibetan Spaniel dog Challenge which was refused. I overheard some of what was said by one exhibitor, in which they confessed to the judge that they knew that one of the dogs had the wrong shaped head. If you know what your dogs faults are and are refused a challenge, then why contest it?

Wow! :laugh:

Care to spill which Toy Breed it was? :laugh: :D

It was the Tibetan Spaniel dog Challenge which was refused. I overheard some of what was said by one exhibitor, in which they confessed to the judge that they knew that one of the dogs had the wrong shaped head. If you know what your dogs faults are and are refused a challenge, then why contest it?

It's probably the breed I least expected to be Non-Awarded! :(

I remember last month at a show at KCC, a Tibetan Spaniel bitch was refused a challenge by a SA judge as well.

It's probably the breed I least expected to be Non-Awarded! :(

I remember last month at a show at KCC, a Tibetan Spaniel bitch was refused a challenge by a SA judge as well.

The younger males wernt as well furnished as you would expect of a more mature dog, bitches were more even and a little better furnished. Some of the younger dogs were not walking as well as one might expect and maybe that was a factor in refusing the award. My speculation only!