Litters Due In March

Bilbo Baggins

My Rochee had two little girls on 6th..she is away down sth being cared for by a wonderful friend as we were very badly hit with the cyclone

Awful not seeing my girl & her babies

The girl that was due on the 2nd had her babies early /Feb thread now..she had three pups ..two boys ..one girl ..all well

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zoe had ten babies, but one was born dead and we couldn't get her going (RIP fawn girl). We have:

1 blue brindle bitch

3 black dogs

2 brindle bitches

1 brindle dog

1 fawn bitch

1 fawn dog

The brindle dog is struggling (see other thread on "puppy won't suck") but hanging in there.

Golden Retriever puppies born this morning, 5 girls and 5 boys.

All is well so far, touch wood.

I'd love to be able to list lots of colours like the Greyhounds and Border Collies, but sadly mine are like "peas in a pod".

Sorry for your loss, gapvic.

That's a huge belly, Yarrowfell!

Golden Retriever puppies born this morning, 5 girls and 5 boys.

All is well so far, touch wood.

I'd love to be able to list lots of colours like the Greyhounds and Border Collies, but sadly mine are like "peas in a pod".

Sorry for your loss, gapvic.

That's a huge belly, Yarrowfell!

I am glad things went well!!

After a sleepless night last night and a restless day, my girl decided to start whelping at 9pm.

So far we have 8 pups, 6 black and white (3 boys and 3 girls) and 2 gold and white boys.

All are feeding well, and she is being a great mum.

Congratulations Bel!

We've had a little set back with our blue brindle girl - Zafira stepped on her and broke her back leg :-(. Poor little thing. She's OK, vet decided not to splint it as it's in a good position, so fingers crossed it heals straight.

We have an empty whelping box. Aurora absorbed her litter over the last two and half weeks. By the time I realised what was happening it was too late :love:

:) Oh so sorry SnoFyre :)

Congratulations Bel!

We've had a little set back with our blue brindle girl - Zafira stepped on her and broke her back leg :-(. Poor little thing. She's OK, vet decided not to splint it as it's in a good position, so fingers crossed it heals straight.

Good luck, poor little girl.

Congrats to everyone and their beautiful babies!!!

Thankfully the best thing out of all this for us is that Roxy seems pretty much normal and not going to throw us a dreaded phantom. I was not really looking forward to dealing with that.

Well I guess it's better luck next time.