Urgent -crates Needed - Kerang Vic

Teebs

I got home from Tamworth last night and been looking around trying to find updates

she messaged me the other day, she got out and had all the dogs and 3 cats (and no litter trays) in the back of the car, no where to go

I have not heard from her since, but someone she knows posted on Facebook this morning:

k evry one there still in echuca, all dogs at the rspca till they can all go home , even the babies . gab had to rescue curty her horse , walkin him thru waist deep water saturday as someone tied him upto a fence in flood waters and spent 5 hrs moving cattle to another property so there all safe and have the worst case of sun burn ever

not sure how right the info is - i thought a DOLer had the babies?

I have SMSed her, but no reply ;)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got home from Tamworth last night and been looking around trying to find updates

she messaged me the other day, she got out and had all the dogs and 3 cats (and no litter trays) in the back of the car, no where to go

I have not heard from her since, but someone she knows posted on Facebook this morning:

k evry one there still in echuca, all dogs at the rspca till they can all go home , even the babies . gab had to rescue curty her horse , walkin him thru waist deep water saturday as someone tied him upto a fence in flood waters and spent 5 hrs moving cattle to another property so there all safe and have the worst case of sun burn ever

not sure how right the info is - i thought a DOLer had the babies?

I have SMSed her, but no reply ;)

Teebs Zed_N_Q and Shelly have the pups. They are all good. Talked to them on Saturday.

Hi Dolers thanks for all your help, Shelly brought all the crates we needed to cope and finally yesterday we found that the local Lost Dogs Home would take the dogs and cats for free for as long as needed so everyone except the Maremma is there, the Maremma stays with us (anyone who knows the breed will understand why). Been talking to a guy who lives down our road, he boated in today and checked our house, apparently the levy around it is holding as we should be able to go back home in a week or so. Yes i had to make a mad dash home Saturday morning as i was called and told my horse "Blackie" was tied to a fence (WTF!) had to wade through waist deep water in thongs (forgot my boots) to get him, biggest challenge was getting him back through, this boy has a big fear of water and would never put a foot in a puddle let alone deep water, well i told him as we were heading towards it he would have to come through or stay and drown, well he didnt even flinch and went straight in, he is 16.2hh and it was up to the underside of his belly and he just kept going, what a boy.

Hopefully will be able to get my babies back this week just need to get the boss to give me my 2wks wage he owes me ;) i wont ever be able to thank Shelly/ Zed n Q ENOUGH for taking them, i know they are being very well looked after but its such a horrible feeling having puppies and not HAVING them, cant wait to get them back

Flood was worse than thought and had to move 200+ cows/calves/bulls as well Saturday after getting the horse out, 5hrs later with cows collapsing left right and centre and the worst case of sunburn ive ever had and they are safe. The town is still isolated and the surrounding areas are all going under the water is not receding yet its just getting more widespread and affecting more people. I hope it just p*sses off soon and we can get home and get past this

THANK YOU DOLERS for your thoughts & help without it i would probably be stuck at home with all the crew in the house, with no power and probably be a bit up sh!t creek :(

Edited by Bulldust

I reckon they have grown heaps.......

They play lots more now, growling and barking and HOWLING....LOL.

They are eating heaps.....

They bark at you now.....and growl...they don't like being woken up that is for sure.

They love outside.

They love biting toes and eating ankles, chewing shoes and being cute little puppies of course.

Oh and ZednQ has poked them and woken them all up! LOL